Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Official Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

We really love this place! The accommodations are spacious, clean and well serviced. All of the aspects of our room were functioning very well, i.e., lighting, a/c, and a kitchenette.
We especially liked the quiet, private location.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

This was an interesting stay to say the least.
When my boyfriend and I first arrived, it didn’t seem terrible. The outside of the hotel and lobby weren’t bad, but looked very dated and like the place needs a lot of TLC. Our room was on the first floor down the hallway past the front desk. Walking down the hallway, we were a little sketched out since all the other doors either had the top of the door cut off, or the handles were busted in. I started thinking I had booked a night at the Caribbean version of the Cecil Hotel.
The room itself was extremely outdated and was like we had jumped back in time to the 80s. The room had a weird smell, and we later found out that the bath towels had stains on them and hair all over them as well.
We were told at check in that the kitchen for the restaurant/bar across the road wasn’t open but they offered a limited menu. Seeming as there are no restaurants close by and we were tired from traveling, we decided to check it out anyway.
They were offering chicken, pork, or beef tacos, personal cheese or pepperoni pizzas, or BBQ pulled pork sandwiches.
We ordered the tacos and a pizza and sat down at a table. Soon after, I realized the bartender had pulled a frozen pizza out of the freezer and put it in a toaster oven, and was making tacos right there behind the bar using meat out of crock pots. I guess with the kitchen closed you do what you have to in order to keep serving food.
They had a pool near the bar, but it was green and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a while and not properly taken care of. No way I was getting in it.

We were on a schedule in the morning and needed to be somewhere by 9. Went to the front desk to check out at 7:50 and waiting around for about 20 mins...no one was there to help and no way of reaching an employee. I ended up writing a note and leaving it on the desk with my room key. They also have a list of phone numbers for taxis (I think this list needs to be updated). We called 5 or 6 numbers before finally getting one that was in service. Luckily we were finally able to get ahold of someone but without a little bit of stress for wasted time.

Overall I think this hotel needs A LOT of work done and some serious renovations. It has all the potential to be a great place to stay, but right now it seems like a motel advertised as a beautiful hotel (the pictures you see online look nothing like what the place actually looks like now).

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank hmsunkissed
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Lindbergh bay hotel| villa for 5 days for my partner’s birthday. Operational manager Jevon France was amazing and so accommodating. He made sure my time in St. Thomas was a memorable experience . Jevon recommended me to the best restaurants and sights to see during my stay . With the assistance of housekeeper Jevon was able to organized the decorating the room for my partner’s birthday on his day off. I highly recommend Lindbergh bay . It is walking distance from the airport, beach and minutes from the city . I would definitely visit again .

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I’m so happy I came across these villas & decided to Stay here because the view this place has is beautiful ! It is right next to the airport so we literally walked here . Gevon who we are super grateful for upgraded our room upon arriving because of a little issue we were having with our first room . We are soo so happy & we absolutely liv Ed everything about this place !

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Elizabethlovess
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Good: The location is literal walking distance from the airport and overlooks the bay.
Bad: I reserved a cottage queen with ocean view, and was assigned a room on the main floor with no view. We were then given a room on the second floor with a great view, BUT there was no hot water, no amenities whatsoever, dated and dingy furniture and linens, 3 working “cable” tv channels that were fuzzy.
I was charged in full at Check-in, then stopped at the front desk around 11pm and told that my card was declined. I showed a copy of the charge on my account and then had the person at the front desk speak with my bank who also confirmed the charge cleared hours before and that the hotel was attempting to double debit my account.
We requested more towels and linens at 11:00AM and did not receive them until around midnight when a very nice security officer agreed to find us some.
The shuttle to their nice sister resort was not running and we were never told that until we requested it.
They have an on-site bar that serves food. We ordered tacos and noticed the bartender preparing them with his bare hands. Stay anywhere else but here!

Date of stay: February 2021