2 people are viewing this hotel
Official Hotel
US$167
Free cancellation until 21/10/28
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$176
CheapTickets
US$176
TripadvisorUS$167
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I’m so happy I came across these villas & decided to Stay here because the view this place has is beautiful ! It is right next to the airport so we literally walked here . Gevon who we are super grateful for upgraded our room upon arriving because of a little issue we were having with our first room . We are soo so happy & we absolutely liv Ed everything about this place !

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Elizabethlovess
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Good: The location is literal walking distance from the airport and overlooks the bay.
Bad: I reserved a cottage queen with ocean view, and was assigned a room on the main floor with no view. We were then given a room on the second floor with a great view, BUT there was no hot water, no amenities whatsoever, dated and dingy furniture and linens, 3 working “cable” tv channels that were fuzzy.
I was charged in full at Check-in, then stopped at the front desk around 11pm and told that my card was declined. I showed a copy of the charge on my account and then had the person at the front desk speak with my bank who also confirmed the charge cleared hours before and that the hotel was attempting to double debit my account.
We requested more towels and linens at 11:00AM and did not receive them until around midnight when a very nice security officer agreed to find us some.
The shuttle to their nice sister resort was not running and we were never told that until we requested it.
They have an on-site bar that serves food. We ordered tacos and noticed the bartender preparing them with his bare hands. Stay anywhere else but here!

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank miamiminx
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Pat L.was the hero for this weary traveler!! He worked the front dest at this amazing hotel. My husband had just had a stroke and we were kicked off the ship of the Breakaway Norwegian Cruise Lines (another story) but this is about Pat. He helped me book reservations to Orlando Fla to get back home to our doctors in Columbia, SC I could never express his kindness, professionalism and ability to go above and beyond excellent customer service. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking customer service to a whole other level to expel my fears, concerns at a difficult time!

Room tip: Stay here facing the ocean....magnificent!!!
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks... the room is beautiful ( newly renovated) , and the service was perfect with the most professional staff led by Jevon and Kaleisha. We highly recommend Lindbergh Bay Hotel snd Villas!

Vicki and David Greve
Pgh

2  Thank davidgreve
Reviewed 19 February 2020

No words can describe the superb time we had at this hotel. A true life saver! Our family had flown to STT USVI and had a unpleasant time at another place. We called the Lindbergh Bay Hotel and were able to book connecting rooms for our family. The staff was INCREDIBLY helpful and friendly. Double bed rooms with an incredible view of the bay. At night even a better view as you can see how the mountains light up. A great view from the room balcony, or the pool. This will definitely be the place for our next stay. Highly recommended.