2 people are viewing this hotel
US$172
eDreamsUS$201
Hotels.comUS$183
Orbitz.comUS$183
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

I stay in room 305 and woke up with bed bug bites .. the AC wasn't the best and the property seems very old and out dated . I am a Local that returned after 20 years and was disappointed with the way the property is being kept. Never saw the pool being treated ... it gave me MOTEL VIBES ... Covid19 precautions was set in place such as 2 persons in the elevator...mask on property but other than that... nothing special...

Room tip: If you are looking to stay in the center of town .. then yes it's the location to be but at your own risk ...
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 21 July 2021

We arrived at 2:00 and they would not let us check in until 4, where at 4:00 we waited 2 hours after (6) to check in. The staff was rude and there was very slow service. Bedroom smells like mildew, and it falling apart/rusting in certain places. 0/10 would not recommend ever.

I usually don’t write reviews like this but I just want to warn everyone about this place.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Janedoe23478191
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Although many of the amenities at the hotel were not open or available, we found the hotel to be very clean and the staff more than friendly. The hotel is in a great location l, close to Frenchtown and on the other side many great shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Good location. Check in was slow with long lines and took almost an hour for us to get our rooms cards. The hotel room needs updating. Our room had a nice ocean view of veterans drive and hassle island from our room which made it worth the high price.
Everything in the hotel is closed due to CO-VID but walking distance from Drake’s passage for shopping and eateries.

Room tip: Plan on a long line for check in.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Let me first begin by saying if you're staying in St. Thomas skip this hotel. You are better off sleeping at the airport or on the beach. Check in is at 4pm and we didn't get our rooms till after 5/530pm. Only one room was ready. They use a room to store people luggage and guess what the room is not secured. I've read other reviews where people shared that their items were taken and we got to see how. The room are fifty. I mean no exaggeration. The hotel hallway floors like they have not been mopped for years and feces were on them. Trust me when I said I brought 2 towels. Warning! I've never traveled anywhere and brought my towels. The hotel towels were horrific. The pool towels were yellow and someone was mad because baby they pour clorox and now you got the bleach mark on the towels. The pool is a decent size but small for the amount of guests that can actual occupy the hotel. The room had a plastic spoon that was used to eat peanut butter and was thrown in the back of the night stand. There was only one light in the room. Our view was facing a restaurant. My cousin bed had a breathing machine under the bed. The security guard is disgusting all he did was look at the female bodies because the rooms weren't ready and some ppl opt out to go to the beach and or pool. The bathroom in the lobby was the cleanest bathroom. If you are staying for 1 day, max 2 days and then hop over to St. JOHN or Tortuga then you can survive the insanity of this place. I will never stay here ever again. Unfortunately, everything was sold out and this was our only options while we celebrated our dear friend birthday. Believe me for the cost of this place its not worth a dime. It is indeed in an ideal central location. But I rather sleep at the beach before staying here ever again. Did I mentioned that another guest birthday outfit was stolen. Check this out when you are checking out you can store your bag in a tiny room behind the security guard. However it is not secure and he is the only one who seem to have access to this room. While we waited to go to the airport, my shirt was placed in bag so that I can throw it on when I get on the airport. Guess what? My shirt was stolen. Yep. I had to wear my cousin shirt. When the other guest complained about their items missing and ask to speak to the manager their was no manager. They asked front desk to call the cops and they said they couldn't. The sisters called the cops and made the report. This remind me to mention that the room phone does not work. It look like it was dated back in the 1960. The toilet does not flush properly and the shower curtain you do not even want to even touch it. My friends room were a little bigger but their lamp was leaning and it was also horrific. If you do not believe me look at the pics. Yes don't be fooled when you look at from a far it is big and nicely gated. But the looks are deceiving and the rooms are tiny right alongside the bed

Date of stay: June 2021