Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$255
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$176
View deal
Hotels.comUS$232
Expedia.comUS$232
Orbitz.comUS$232
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

If a hotel only has security but no valet or bellmen, that’s your sign. We never made it past the lobby. Overflowing with people who looked like they had no idea what was going on. Too many people checking in and there was nowhere to sit or even stand. We had all of our stuff on a luggage rack and we were waiting in the lobby where security told us to wait while one of us waited in the barely moving long line to check in. About five minutes after telling us to sit where we were with our luggage cart, the same security man said he needed that cart back. He asked me if our room was ready and I said I didn’t know because my husband was still checking in. He said he needed the luggage cart again and if i was going to empty it in the spot. He didn’t offer to help us get our luggage to our room. I showed him my husband waiting in line to check in and then he left me alone. I don’t know what he was doing or why. It was super weird. Mind you- he is in a security shirt he isn’t valet or bellman. No such thing exists there. While my husband was waiting in line I just kept thinking about how it looked like a lot of younger people wearing knock off name brand clothes and they were loud and kind of all over the place. My husband came up to us and said he won’t stay there and we lost our money because we actually reserved it ahead of time just for one night to be near the airport. While my husband was in line to check in a man came up to him and said, “Let me save you the trouble. Here’s some advice. Don’t stay here. It’s a mess.” and with that we left. Looks run down, i actually thought it was maybe a hostel when i got inside but i guess it’s a hotel. definitely seemed sketchy as hell. and that was just the lobby.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Since they would not allow me to post this on Bookings.com, here we go.

First off last start with the rate.. Booking.com quoted me $262 and change for my 2 night stay at this place. When I got to the resort o was charged $455.88!

Got to the room it was nice, then taking a closer look.. the toilet seat was broken and the tub/shower would not drain properly and the room phone did not work!

The customer service was terrible! I went to the front desk and ask for the things in the bathroom to be fixed whilst I was out of the room and exploring the island.. I came back to the room and nothing was fixed!

The next morning, I called the front desk for extra towels. 45 mins later and no towels, I called back and a lady answered the phone but did not allow me to finish my statement. 20 minutes later, someone loudly knocked at the door and handed me towels.

One day before I was set to leave the island maintenance came. Didn’t fix anything but said he was coming back and never returned.

It’s a no for me. I will not be back.

#TCIBobby

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Don't waste your money at this hotel; 1) it was too expensive for the quality of the hotel ($200+ a night, should be no more than $50.00 a night); 2) very noisy, heard noises outside and by the pool until almost 3:00 am; 3) old/musty hotel; 4) did not seem clean; 5) surrounding area did not feel safe; and 6) nothing about this hotel was pleasant. We only stayed at Windward because we wanted to be close to the airport, and it looked nice and clean on their website. I wish we would have read reviews before staying....I would have gladly stayed further from the airport to have had a better experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

We have stayed one night at this filthy establishment. Check in was extremely rude. No customer service. All vending machines are broken. No drinking water available at the hotel. No restaurant. No quiet time. Children running around pool till midnight. Dirty room. No blankets. Just sheet. Old tv. Please look at the pictures. View from balcony is awful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

While basically clean, this hotel is in desperate need of refurbishment. Broken tiles, excessive grout and Spartan furnishings make this a place to stay when others are booked. It is close to restaurants in the French quarter, which is a plus.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple