4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
eDreamsUS$337
Orbitz.comUS$337
TravelocityUS$337
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

We have stayed one night at this filthy establishment. Check in was extremely rude. No customer service. All vending machines are broken. No drinking water available at the hotel. No restaurant. No quiet time. Children running around pool till midnight. Dirty room. No blankets. Just sheet. Old tv. Please look at the pictures. View from balcony is awful.

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

While basically clean, this hotel is in desperate need of refurbishment. Broken tiles, excessive grout and Spartan furnishings make this a place to stay when others are booked. It is close to restaurants in the French quarter, which is a plus.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

The hotel looks decent from the outside but that is deceiving. No microwave in the rooms to heat food, had a dirty coffee maker in my room. I ask for an extra pillow, all I got sorry from the maid service and it took all day into to the night to get my room cleaned. People that arrived in my last night there was loud and blast their TV and music, I went to the front desk to complain, nothing happen and no security on the premises. I only enjoyed the ocean view from my room the back view from the hotel was destroyed buildings. The food I brought was fresh, tasty and enjoyable. The beach water great. I would not consider stay there no time soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Run down old hotel. Water coming out of the shower and sink is yellow/brown in color. Facility is poorly run and not kept up.

The staff and security leave the hotel every night at 11 PM and do not return until in the morning. No one is here to police the large gathering of people party throughout the night. As a guest you can not get any rest due to the loud noise going on outside your hotel room door.

There are lots of hotel on St. Thomas that are well staff throughout the day and night. I do not recommend coming to windward Passage Hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank billrD2509DB
Reviewed 21 January 2021

We went to St Thomas on our anniversary and was very pleased at the hotel and the beautiful view. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location of hotel is ideal and our room was nice and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2021