All reviews beach towels st john washer and dryer sea grape trees murphy bed these units cable tv comfortable furniture tennis courts own meals snorkel gear ferry terminal norma vrbo condo hook paradise
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I do believe that each of these units is individually owned so what you get depends on the owner. The pictures on TA show many different types of units, some very well decorated...ours was not.
We stayed in C33 which is beach view and lower level. There are 2 bathrooms and they are clean and serve the purpose. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It is dated and, as a previous poster mentioned, the kitchen is small. We were only here 2 nights so it really didn't matter as we didn't cook anyway. There were ample supplies if you wanted to though. The WiFi was up and down but I didn't care because I was trying to escape that anyway. The AC was not very cold and the hurricane shutters are still on the windows.
This unit is bare bones but it does have a beach view and was comfortable. All of the decorations were removed from the walls so I assume there is some renovation going on. It appeared to have just been painted as well. The grounds were clean and relatively well maintained and it is right on the beach. Probably would not stay in this unit again, a second floor unit would have a better view.

Room Tip: 2nd floor has better views
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I can't say enough about my recent vacation at Crystal Cove Condo B-11. I've been staying at various Crystal Cove Condos for 7 years, and this was by far the best accommodations I've experienced. B-11 is comfortably furnished with several updates, as well as stocked with helpful amenities. Steve provided a wealth of information prior to our stay, which was extremely helpful to my friends who had never been to St Thomas before. I wasn't sure what to expect following the hurricanes just 6 months prior, but I was pleasantly surprised at how the area has recovered. B-11 is located right off of Sapphire Beach, which is my personal favorite beach in St Thomas for snorkeling or just enjoying the sun & sand! We typically get groceries [& rum] on the way from the airport, and make breakfast and coffee in the condo each day. B-11 has a newly installed dishwasher [who wants to do dishes on vacation?] and a washer & dryer, in addition to stove, microwave and refrigerator/freezer. B-11 also has cable TV and fast internet service. The murphy beds are as comfortable as the king bed in the master bedroom! Over-all, B-11 is as clean, comfortable & convenient as I've seen in St. Thomas. I also love how close Crystal Cove Condos are to Red Hook, as I prefer the east end of the island, and being close to the ferry to St. John. I would definitely recommend staying at Crystal cove, B-11 and am looking forward to returning myself as well!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank nontaxing_traveler
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My family and I are on the tail end of a two week vacation and are having such a wonderful time we had to write a review. We stayed in unit B-11 in Sapphire Bay Condos West which is a tropical home away from home. As a family of 4 with two young children, finding a place to accommodate us is always a challenge, the unit has more than delivered. With immediate access to the beach and pool which are steps away from the unit made it more than manageable for all our daily activities (which if you have children you know is always an adventure :-). We were concerned that with the recent hurricane supplies and destinations would be limited, but were pleasantly surprised how many options we had. Nearby markets were reasonably stocked and the unit features a full kitchen enabling us to make plenty of meals. We also visited a few restaurants like Margaritaville which made for a nice night out. We also took two day trips to Water Island which is a quick 10 minute ferry ride from Crown Bay Marina. We stayed at Dinghy's Bar & Grill which is right on the kid friendly beach with games and music and good food. Those without children should also visit Dinghy's as the drinks and music make for a great time. We highly recommend visiting STT soon and staying in unit B-11.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Although our condo could have used some updating, everything worked, it was clean, comfortable, and most important, steps from the beach. The staff was friendly, and helpful. The location is perfect, beach steps away, ferry to St. John just a short drive away. Red Hook a short drive one way Tutu the other. Do not hesitate to visit, the island is beautiful recovering daily although we found there was nothing we could not find now.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank CindyO0414
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from spending 16 days at Crystal Cove, D5.
After two category 5 hurricanes we were unsure of what to expect.
After the hurricanes the owner,Nancy updated us and continued to update us on the unit and surrounding area.
Nancy was honest and great to work with. Do to a plane delay we arrived 4.5 hours late. However, Norma who oversees the unit was in touch with us to ensure we arrived safely and all of our needs were met. Our unit was clean, ready and as charming as ever.
I would definitely recommend this place as a wonderful, relaxing place to visit. The beaches are gorgeous, the condo is fabulous and the people are wonderful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family