All reviews small kitchenette within walking distance very nice hotel balcony ocean croix hosts
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at The Inn for 9 days while visiting my husband and son while they were working. The hosts were wonderful. We were there on Thanksgiving invited us for dinner. Great location. Will visit again soon

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeithandMichelle
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My family and I checked into the Inn on tuesday, Sept 5, 2017 before Hurricane Irma approached. The staff at the Inn is wonderful, polite and accomadating to everything and every question regarding my concerns and needs. Ms. Daja Brooks and team went above and beyond as much as they could. On Friday, Sept 8 the generator stopped working. The staff at the Inn tried frivolously to get it fixed but were unsuccessful. In addition, Tuesday night the first floor of the hotel had a major sewage backup.

Back in July my family visiting stayed at the hotel and were greated by the owner who introduced himself as Paul Benedict. As off check-in on Tuesday, I have not seen Mr. Benedict not once in my week long stay. When I asked staff to speak to him to adress my concerns I was told that he had not been in. Ms. Brooks apologized to every guest about the poor conditions that she had no control over. Her and staff also provided free meals for the guests, but not once did Mr. Benedict show up to give his remorse to the horrible situation.

It's sad that the Inn has such wonderful staff but POOR service on behalf of the owner and his lack of regard and concern for his guests.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel is located right on the water with just a street and a small park in between. I felt very safe here even walking the streets well after dark - in a group of course. The staff is friendly and helpful and it is full of Cruzian hospitality. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance and there is water access at the "sister property."

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron A
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked a room with a king bed, and three twins. What we got was a room with a queen bed and two twins. When we told the front desk clerk that it stated that the room we book came with these items she stated please do not tell me what you saw on the web. She did however provide us with another twin bed. She did state that they were in the process of remodeling. Our cable did not work and to compensate us for that she paid for our breakfast. The street facing the beach is very quiet and hardly and traffic at all But the street behind the hotel is very dirty, busy and filled with homeless people. We did not fell safe at all. The positives- She (Daja) was very nice and accommodating. The breakfast is great. The hotel is very close to the beach and a few restaurants. You have to eat at Rosie's which is right around the corner. Great food. Hopefully when they are done with remodeling the place will be great but for me it was lackluster at best.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice beachfront hotel. Small but comfortable hotel with great personal attention by the owners and price affordable.
Hotel is located in a historic building on Frederiksted St. Croix.
Close to almost everything, different beaches, restaurants, bars, etc.
It have no restaurant but soon there will be one due to management is making constant improvements to the property and this will be next.
General impression: Excellent place to stay!!!

Date of stay: June 2017