“Good Location with Good Views”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the pool and deck area
Pool  and deck area Well kept grounds and a reading nook
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool  and deck area
Well kept grounds and a reading nook
View from the patio, looking towards Christiansted town and Buck Island
Bathroom Amenities
Bathroom Amenities
Clean , comfortable, airy bedroom, with blackout curtains
Closet Space with room to spare
Comfy bed with built in storage
Spacious, uncluttered living/dining area
Lots of natural light, cool breezes with floor to ceiling windows
Working desk and reading selection
Clean kitchen with all utensils and appliances
Gated, secure entrance
Secure parking lot with electronic access
Downtown Christiansted
National Historic Site and waterfront
A view from the bypass on your morning walk 15 mins away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lois W
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good Location with Good Views”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I was amazed that when I looked out at the view from the balcony it was the same as the picture on the internet. The condo is in a good location for getting to Christiansted, grocery stores, car rentals, etc. The condo is also safe as it is a gated. The grounds are well kept with a nice pool. Marlon supplied us with many more extras than expected to make our stay a comfortable one. I feel the second floor location was great as there was always a breeze, we did not need the air conditioner. I was able to enjoy the Caribbean breezes!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our host, Marlon.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
22 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for choosing us, it was a pleasure having you both and we certainly look forward to hosting you again in the future.
hhjMiami...
Miami, Florida
“beyond expectations”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I read the review and it was everything the review said and beyond The owner marlon was very helpful.The starter material was more than,eggs and juice.The cabinet was well stocked with local products and lots o items you would need for a stay,
In addition there were umbrella,beach chairs,and plenty of towels
The internet worked as did the the cable tv and when I had a problem,Marlon was able to call the local providers the I enjoyed working at the desk and the apt had many brochures on St.Croix
I had paid for a month .I stayed 3 months. i will rent again when I return to St.Croix

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: conveniece to town property is ideally located there was a Subway and McDonald 4 minutes from property
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Apr 2015
Thank you very much sir, it was a pleasure hosting you , your kind comments are very appreciated and we look forward to having you on St Croix in the near future.
Fatabulou...
Newark, New Jersey
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all the price is absolutely the best on the island! Second the host, Marlon is truly amazing. I must admit this is my very first time renting one of these sorts of properties. I always spend an arm and a leg at hotels and resorts when I go away but this time I simply did not have the funds. And let me tell you I'm glad I took this chance. The ONLY reason why I did no give it 5 stars is because its a little ways away from the beach. However the property does have a pool. Also the reason why I didn't give a 5 is because you have to walk up a decent amount of stairs to get to the apartment. Other then that the place was spotless, it remained cool without using the air conditioner, and had toiletries already stocked. Marlon even took the liberty of purchasing a few groceries. OJ, eggs, bagels, water, fresh fruit, (even beer) which was a highlight for my husband. (now tell me what hotel does that?) You can tell Marlon takes pride in this property. Even when you enter the gated grounds it is well kept, the landscaping is beautiful. Marlon also was very helpful with getting us information on different activities & dining experiences and even provided us with the number to a really nice taxi driver BIG John who was available the entire stay during ALL hours of the day. I would highly recommend this place. Thanks Marlon!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: The host hospitality
Liked least: The stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
22 Apr 2015
Thank you for giving us the opportunity host to you, we are pleased it was a great experience and it was our pleasure having you. We hope to host you again sometime in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing