“Great experience!”
other traveller has booked this property
Beach side bedroom - listen to the waves! Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the covered balcony
Beach side bedroom - listen to the waves!
Master bedroom
Loft over looks beach side bedroom
Aerial view of Christiansted
Breathtaking sunset on West End
Kitchen
Our beach is your beach!
Another view of the beach
The pool has a Sugar Mill
The pool has tables even in the water
Tennis court on premises
Excellent diving and snorkeling
You Are Here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Darrin S
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was my first time using Flipkey and I will definitely use it again. The owner contacted me several times before our trip. He gave us a list of things to see and do on the island as well as names & directions of his favorite restaurants. He sent me a couple emails confirming plans and asking if I had further questions. We boated around the island while fishing, and after looking around, this condo has one of the best views the island has to offer. It's right on the beach and has a view of Buck Island and the sunrise. My wife loved watching the pelicans dive for food, and my mother loved watching the sea plane go by once or twice a day. We were usually the only ones on the beach. The condo was very well stocked and the saltwater pool was great too. Awesome experience!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view and well stocked condo
Liked least: No disability access
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing