“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered the shrimp corn dogs and a specialty pizza that had a chili sauce pineapple and goat cheese. Omg best food ever. You definitely have to try this place!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a late night dinner as we had been out at Rainbow Beach all day and had a hankering for something to eat so chose to stop in to pick up to go and eat in at our hotel. We had the Shrimp corn dogs the Chicken finger platter and both kinds of breadsticks. My husband enjoyed his Shrimp corndogs and my Chicken platter was good as it was a chicken breast cut into dangling shaped fingers as it qas not cut all the way through for the look. It had good breading and the fries were ok. My one daughter had cheese bread again it was ok and the other bread was a bit crunchy but still ok. Like most places in St. Croix you spend at least 50 on the very low end (water only for a drink) anywhere so it was a mix bag but what was good was good and what was ok was just ok.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I had an excellent salad that had pineapple, mango and other goodies in it. . My husband had a shrimp Yah Boy. Both dishes were excellent.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Have been here three different times so far - each trip they have been out of multiple items on the menu, and while substitutions have always been enjoyable, always a little bit of a let down if you wanted something specific. Wait staff have had their moments but overall friendly and engaging. I think pricing may be a tad steep for what you get, but not terribly out of hand. Waiting for a chance to try out their pizza (if they have it hen I get there) -- Would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We came here because it is affiliated with a restaurant we frequent regularly at home. Mark, Sabrina and Lizz are so cool. The chef was so nice and he made my husband the special chicken Alfredo which was delicious. We had the shrimp corn dogs too. I was apprehensive at first because I don’t eat corn dogs, but went out on a limb and man they are SO good! The drinks are great too, can’t go wrong with a painkillar or lime in da. Coconut!