“Feels like home”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunningly Beautiful - Theatre on the Beach
No matter the angle - your View is that amazing. Relax on the private - and Lovely Balcony - you and the Ocean. Yum.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stunningly Beautiful - Theatre on the Beach
No matter the angle - your View is that amazing.
Relax on the private - and Lovely Balcony - you and the Ocean. Yum.
Walk into your personal Heaven - Featuring that Stunning View!
Turn around to check out our fab Kitchen - granite everywhere!
Now that's a BIG TV! with over 255 channels, and all the movies and DVD you could ever want.
View from Kitchen to dining area to living area to the View - Open to the breezes - it's perfect
Close up of Glorious kitchen cabinets - tons of room for everything. On the left is a full pantry
Relax in the Master Bedroom - with direct access to our Stunningly beautiful View.
Master Bedroom again - so relaxing - so special
Two Shower heads to enjoy - a Rainshower and handheld - PLUS a freehander Massage Shower. Wow
I love the Master Bathroom - it's the fab showers of course - and the bright colors.
VIew of the Plus - 2 twin beds and a Palm Tree Mural
Sleeping under a Palm Tree - so very special.
View of the Plus - Open, airy, comfy!
Guest Bathroom - light, bright, and so pleasant. And there's a packed Linen closet too.
Dining in - and you don't want to sit outside? No problems!
Queen Bed in the Guest room - with it's own TV and view
Queen Bed in the Guest Room
Another view of our beach - relaxing, eh?
Sugar Mill at the pool - cool and comfy
Pool chaises are yours to enjoy
180 Degree view - Ocean, Sand and 2 Palm trees
You can walk and walk and walk..
View for the water - hammocks await
Sunrise in St. Croix by a guest - isn\'t that an awesome shot?
Coffee in the AM with a view - now that\'s relaxing
On the beach - close to town - perfect location!
Sunset at Point Udal - I'm on the left!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
FlanFam
Matthews, North Carolina
“Not for us, but the beach was private”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The owner is VERY nice, so I hate to even be negative, but we will not be back!!!

When the AC is on it is SO loud in the unit.
The Security is ok, but we never felt fully safe, especially since someone walked up and took my Kindle and our beach bag.

The hurricane/safety bars do move which is great, but we felt like we always had somewhat of an obstruction view, but we also felt as if we had a private beach!

NEED TO KNOW: It is a Non walking beach, You cannot go far and walk and we REALLY like to take walks on the beach.

The sand was full of rocks sea weed at the waters edge. We have only every had that in Playa Del Carmen and it was not nice. They would clean up about 10-20' of it each day, but that is it!

We did have ants, but it got better with the traps we put down thanks to the owner!

The Shower head in the bath int he front bedroom was terrible... the water drips out slowly and it's REALLY hard to wash shampoo and conditioner out of your hair.

We had an issue with a running toilet, but only told them at the end, because we could not fix it onour own and we were so tired of people coming in and out of the unit like a revolving door.
The porch/balcony IS WONDERFUL.... BEST part about the unit by far. We really did love it!

Regarding the inside furniture - it was pretty to look at but not comfortable at all. The bedroom in the front had a TERRIBLE mattrress. Kind of like a hot dog bun.... everyone rolls to the middle.

We were told it was 1 of 2 of the best units there. It was nice enough for a week, but not to our liking. Pretty, but just not what we wanted and are use to renting on other islands.

HUGE ISSUE: Master bath privacy light sound - the bathroom has a partial glass block wall that separates it from the back hallway bedrooms.... so - even though there is a screen pushed up against the glass blocks, the screen can be moved and you would be exposed, but worse than that - if you use the restroom - the light and all sounds carry directly to those in the bedroom, day and night.

I get why - but it's not good - The MB doors give no privacy & the curtains to the porch/balcony have a gap - so anyone and on the porch can see into the bedroom.

It was remodeled with granite, tile, a nice master shower, cabinets, & decor, but again other things were not up to what we needed, desired, appreciated.

We loved Hillary - the (unexpected) house keeper. WE HAD NO IDEA that someone was coming in mid-week... like we had no idea others were coming in too. REALLY did not like that part at all.

GOOD: The Unit was full of snorkeling equipment, paddles for kayaking, beach toys, & towels.

BAD: THe Pillows were bad - we had ot find a K-mart and buy new ones.

FYI - Car rental is for sure the best option. They charged us $75. Plus tip from airport
Car rental is needed - it is not safe to walk the streets to the grocery store at night.

Liked best: The porch/balcony
Liked least: everything else... SORRY, just being honest.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Apr 2016
Wow - really detailed review. I want my guests to have a perfect holiday - and clearly this one wasn't. I do totally appreciate the feedback, and I've dealt with as many issues as I could. First off - I totally apologize for the loss of the Kindle - the beach is public, and the Kindle was left on a chair while the guests went in for lunch. Still - that shouldn't happen - it embarrasses the entire island. For the record, I gave my guests $100 to cover replacement, that and repeated apologizes. Now on to the issues - Car rental first - I always recommend that my guest rent a car - there are tons to see and do on the island - and with out a car, you are very limited. The toilet was fixed as soon as they mentioned it, as of course were the ants (it's an island - ants happen - thank goodness for ant traps!). I'm replacing the Shower head - I'm so sorry that was a problem. I really didn't know. And I'm going to also replace the mattresses. Thanks so much for mentioning them. New Mattress are so important. As for the Beach - the only 'walking' beach on St. Croix is Sandy Point - and it is a public park. There is about 500 feet of walking beach right in front of the Theatre - and you can continue walking West along the water's edge near the Theatre - you'll be walking on iron shore (the remains of coral), which is very interesting. Going West - you can actually walk for hours - however, If you want a big walking beach (like 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman) - I don't think the US Virgins will work for you - our beaches are much smaller - and even though all beaches are public, often you are the only one around. I'm really glad you like the mid-week cleaning - and I'm pleased you got good use out of all the beach toys we've purchased for our guests to love - the kayaks, the beach toys, and towels upon towels. There are also beach chairs for putting in your car - and of course the lounges and hammocks on the beach for all to enjoy.
Barbara F
“Feels like home”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Beautiful condo, quiet beach, great pool, fully equipped condo. Location has easy access to everything. Would stay there again.

29 Oct 2015
I love when my guests love my home away from stress and all cares! Leslie
Maureen K
Crescent City, California
“Everything you could want in a VRBO”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This condo really did live up to expectations. Everything you could need away from home was there and the view from the balcony was stunning; it was our favorite place in the mornings.
Leslie was quick to answer any questions we had and the office staff were also very helpful. We were only on the island for four nights attending a wedding so didn't get much chance to explore because of family commitments. We did make it down to the boardwalk for lunch one day and the seafood was great.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony and it's view
Liked least: Security gates on balcony that had to be locked and unlocked each day.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
29 Oct 2015
Ah - thank you so much! I'm so happy to have happy guests - it's really important to me - which goes a long way towards explaining the over abundance of information I shower them with! Thanks again. Leslie
Ringwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the condo, how it is appointed, and its cleanliness.
Liked least: Much difficulty finding it when we first arrived.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Oct 2015
Ah - you loved my home away from winter, stress, cares - and hustle. I'm so glad to hear that. And a favorite vacation vote too. The best! Leslie
Mickscane
Warren, Michigan
“Stunningly beautiful inside and out”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed at Theatre on the Beach for eight wonderful days to celebrate my birthday. Hard decision between a condo and the conveniences of a hotel. Best decision I have made in a long time. Everything you could possible want or need was available in this unit. The gallery was huge and beautiful with a view you could stare at for hours. Close to groceries and a great restaurant within walking distance. Quiet and serene and helped me to fall in love with St. Croix. Can't wait to return. I have travelled extensively and if you have doubts, let me assure you this place is fantastic and you won't be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The gallery offered a view to die for
Liked least: Having to leave and come home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
29 Oct 2015
So happy you had a fab time - and September on the island can be chancy weather wise - so I think having a fab condo (like the Theatre) makes a huge difference. And I totally agree - the view is the best. Coffee and a view - my kind of start to every morning on holiday. Leslie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing