“Best activity of our trip”

Big Beard's Adventure Tours
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went on the full day sail, it was the most beautiful and relaxing ride out to buck island. When we got to turtle beach it was like a picture, the beach was that beautiful. The crew provided us with snorkel lessons and let us enjoy the beach and crystal clear water. We then went to the other side where we did the real snorkeling through the underwater trail. It was beautiful saw lots of fish and coral some people in our group even saw a shark. Finally we went back to St. Croix had a cookout and sailed back. Definitely worth it and we would go again!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 481)
All reviews
"all you can eat"
in 15 reviews

24 - 28 of 1 481 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great day of sailing, snorkeling and memories! Crew did a super job of making us feel welcomed and comfortable! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing staff! Great boat and very attentive. Snorkeling was great and the rum punch on the way back was icing on the cake.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went on the full day snorkeling trip with my parents (in their 60’s) and my kids (ages 4 and 9). The crew (Gabe and Tommy) were funny and super nice with both my parents and my kids. The second stop for snorkeling is a bit harder for younger kids but Tommy used the life rings so my 4 year old could old on and be dragged around to see all the coral. He has already asked to go back. They also have a deal where you can book a second trip on another day for half off. We are trying to do their sunset sail but I am not sure if enough people will sign up. Overall a great experience!

1  Thank heatherdemis
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My dad was an active senior until at the age of 79, a debilitating disease struck causing him to wear a leg brace and use a walker. My dad had always be an ardent snorkeler. My dad was swimming at a local indoor pool but, I was determined to get him back to a beautiful Caribbean reef. Thankfully, I found a picture of someone in a wheelchair on the deck of Big Beard's boat. After several conversations with Big Beard's staff, I felt confident that they would be able to accommodate my dad. The crew exceeded my expectations. They were patient and attentive to my dad. We had a designated guide in the water who was watchful and allowed my dad freedom once he regained his confidence. It was so therapeutic and fun for my dad. My step mom and I also had a wonderful underwater adventure because we knew my dad was in excellent hands. We are returning to St Croix next year, just so we can snorkel with Big Beard again!

1  Thank TravelDivaD