Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$185
Orbitz.comUS$185
TravelocityUS$185
CheapTicketsUS$185
TripadvisorUS$185
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

We came to St Croix because of my husband’s job. We checked in on a Monday and told them that the business booked him from Monday to Friday. We also told them that we wanted to extend the stay on our own from Friday to Sunday. We were told no problem, just come down on Friday to check out and check back in. They couldn’t guarantee the same room but they would have a room for us. They took all our info at that time.
When we went to desk on Friday they said they had no room for us. Nothing available at all. Which now left us scouring for another hotel for Friday and Saturday. If they had told us that in the beginning we could have made other arrangements.
Very disappointed with their service and not even an apology.
The views from this hotel are great but the rooms have minimum, no shampoo or soap, not even cups for the bathroom.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I rented a room here in February of 2021. It was last minute because I needed to stay closer to the airport. I thought the hotel looked good for the price and the photos appeared decent online.

When I checked-in...I was beyond shocked. The beds/box springs were filthy. The fridge was dirty and the room itself was old and smelled like mildew. I knew from the moment I walked into the room, I would not be able to stay there. I began to take photographs of the filth and as I walked into the bathroom, I observed roaches near the toilet and in the bath tub. I immediately ran to the front desk. The front desk staff were very understanding and she ADMITTED to me that they recently had 3 other families check out early the week prior because they had reported roaches in the other rooms. I was so disgusted!! Why would you continue to rent rooms to people if you have not handled your roach problem??? I was upset and she refunded my money.

I hesitated writing this review because I felt bad. I was begged to not post a review but I feel it’s the right thing to do because no one should waste money in staying in a place like that and risk bringing roaches home. I had to wait until my money was refunded before I could write this truthful review. DO NOT STAY HERE until they can verify that they handled their roach problem. Also, the photographs are misleading and the room looked worse in person.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ttbarlow11
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location,it has a very modern pool..The whole hotel staff from management to the front desk are exceptionally well..Keisha was a great help while we were there... for the value this place is the best stay in Christiansted

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2020

I booked the trip with a travel agency. We showed up and were upgraded to a suite due to some communication issues? No complaints here. We stayed in #301 if my memory is correct. It was just wonderful. We had been made to feel like celebrities during our stay. I’m always telling friends and family about our stay. The restaurants were excellent, the staff were friendly and professional, the accommodations were perfect. Right in the middle of beautiful surroundings. Check in, your sure to enjoy.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Staying in USVI for work. This is a good hotel - not a modern luxury hotel but clean and nice, and in a great location. What lifts it above are the staff, who are really customer oriented and helpful. Special shout-out to Tara who truly went above and beyond when I had a laundry issue.
Definitely recommend.

Room tip: Some rooms don’t have much of a view. Ask for harbor side.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pilotguy123
HotelKC1102, Guest Relations Manager at King Christian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us ! We take pride in our staff for being friendly and helpful. It would be great to have you stay with us again to see some of the new changes and additions made to the hotel.

Hope to see you soon!