Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$174
US$174
Destinia.com
US$120
TraveluroUS$141
Trip.comUS$170
Orbitz.comUS$174
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021

Do not stay at this hotel as the service is the worst I have ever experienced. Be sure to know you do not matter to them and they are a hotel that does not do the right thing for the client. The management is extremely disrespectful and you will not feel valued. When i asked for his supervisor he said i was threatening him. I suppose if you did the right thing you would have nothing worry about Bob. I would still like to speak to your supervisor on your terrible service. Front desk girls are super nice. Too bad they have to work for you.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I stayed here for a very quick vacation. The check in desk is very friendly, but is only open a few hours a day. The suite is very small, no ocean view, the bed is very loud, the shower stall is very small, and the wifi cuts out in the bathroom. I don't think it's worth what I paid. The area is very touristy, so expect loud music until the long hours of the night. The hotel is very close to the pier.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2020

Don't waste your money. My 13YO son's room is cleaner than this place. The staff was offended by our presence. The only good thing is yhe location because it was easy to find things to do so we didn't have to be there.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Although it has great potential, it is badly maintained. Dirty, oldie, and no hot water with no intention to fix it. Hairs, used soap, used clothes, etc. Never seen that before. I tried two different rooms. Probably the worst hotel I've been to. And not cheap!
On the good side, there is a breakfast (rare in here), and the personel is nice.
Still I would not recommend at all.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank A K
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Nice location and friendly front desk. After that it went down hill. While it's close to the water the windows don't keep out any noise as they don't close all the way. You hear the crowds from the boardwalk close by until late, then the roosters in the courtyard start crowing around 3:30 in the morning. So if you want to get some sleep, this is not the place.
The room also needs lots of maintenance and TLC, is not very clean and just disappointing, especially for the cost, which is crazy high for the room you get. The morning breakfast is a basic as it gets and again, disappointing.

Room tip: Find somewhere else.
Date of stay: January 2020