Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
Hotels.com
US$174
Destinia.com
US$120
TraveluroUS$141
Trip.comUS$170
ZenHotels.comUS$183
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2020

Don't waste your money. My 13YO son's room is cleaner than this place. The staff was offended by our presence. The only good thing is yhe location because it was easy to find things to do so we didn't have to be there.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Although it has great potential, it is badly maintained. Dirty, oldie, and no hot water with no intention to fix it. Hairs, used soap, used clothes, etc. Never seen that before. I tried two different rooms. Probably the worst hotel I've been to. And not cheap!
On the good side, there is a breakfast (rare in here), and the personel is nice.
Still I would not recommend at all.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank A K
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Nice location and friendly front desk. After that it went down hill. While it's close to the water the windows don't keep out any noise as they don't close all the way. You hear the crowds from the boardwalk close by until late, then the roosters in the courtyard start crowing around 3:30 in the morning. So if you want to get some sleep, this is not the place.
The room also needs lots of maintenance and TLC, is not very clean and just disappointing, especially for the cost, which is crazy high for the room you get. The morning breakfast is a basic as it gets and again, disappointing.

Room tip: Find somewhere else.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SingaporeGringo
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Let's start with the fact that we booked our room in advance through a booking agency and were told all fees and taxes were included. But when we showed up we were charged an additional $24 a night for an "energy fee". I used to manage a small hotel on St Thomas and know this is not common practice and may possibly be illegal. I have already reported them to the booking agency. Next, let's add the leaking roof, the lack of cleanliness, the garbage dump that surrounds the whole building, and worst of all the INSANELY paper thin walls. You can hear EVERYTHING from your room all night long. From the conversations of people in the next room to the people and roosters outside. We were woken up on our hard-earned vacation at 3 am every morning to an obnoxious cacophony of extremely loud screaming roosters. This went on until well after sunrise every morning. And before the owner/management responds and says they are charming and a way of life here, I call bull. I live in the Virgin Islands and none of us think they are charming, and we all find ways to deal with them, starting with not keeping your property a garbage dump. Add to all this their staff wheeling huge garbage barrels around every morning at 4:45am. I spoke to others who stayed at other hotels in town and none of them had these problems. On our last morning here we were so exhausted and exasperated we got up before sunrise just to get the he## out of there. For the record I am not a complainer. Look at all my other reviews. Take my word for it and DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2020

You get what you pay for
If you want all the thrills of a resort do not go. If you want convenient real deal experience.
This place is history the moment you drive up.
Originally built in 1756 you can tell you can feel it and it’s one for the memory books.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com