Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews walking distance front desk first floor pool area dukes lounge turley boardwalk laundry fort croix housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

I was truly surprised this hotel was better in person than even the photos. Newly renovated even the towels felt new! From the time we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff to a spotless and well lit hotel. This was our first time in St Croix so did not know what to expect. Googling other hotels in the area this one looked the best and was close enough to the small boardwalk without having to be right next to the noise.

Our room (first floor by the pool) looked like we were the first guests there. Nothing in need of repair. The bed and sheets were very comfortable. AC blew very cold (too cold in fact). Room came with a de-humidifier which helped to keep away any muggy island feeling. The towels as mentioned felt new. Shower, tile, fixtures etc. all looked and worked perfectly. Great water flow throughout as well. Room came with a work area, microwave and fridge which is always useful.

Pool was open and clean also gave a nice sense of calm away from the busier boardwalk. The bar is closed and there is no restaurant onsite but there's at least 5 fine dining and many more regular places to grab a bite.

Parking is available in front the hotel for 2 hour time limits during the day and free over night. There is also a dedicated parking lot behind the hotel remember to get the parking pass from the front desk. Seems a bit shady and you can definitely scrape the bottom of your car when entering/exiting but take it on an angle and you will be ok.

This is not a 4 star but a 5 among the surrounding hotels. Lots of Covid precautions and everyone was abiding by them so it felt very safe. Will stay again!

Room tip: Ask for a room north/south facing since there are no curtains to ease the light. Higher floor away from pool. Free parking lot behind hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was clean, brand new and well appointed. The staff are very friendly and willing to help in any way. There are some beautiful views of the harbor, ask for a room high. The location is great because it is two blocks away from the boardwalk; close enough but very quiet at night. A couple of caveats: my gps couldn’t get me there. When you are almost there it will say to turn right. Go straight until you are at the water and make the last possible right turn off the main drag and you will be there. The other thing is there are light on for sure footing and safety outside the door but the shutters don’t close enough to completely keep the light out. If you have to have complete darkness it could be a problem. I got used to it. Finally, this is a beautiful old historical building but there are no elevators.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2021

We booked our trip last minute, and this is our first time to this island. What an AMAZING PLACE! Newly renovated, spotless, and beautiful. It’s a quiet little place with customer service that is top notch. Anything you need they can help you with. Laundry services with free laundry soap and fabric softener. Bedding is so comfortable. Small fridge and microwave in the room. We were very pleased with the location in walking distance to the boardwalk with several restaurants and shops. Sarah at the front desk, along with several others always say Good Morning. I really enjoyed my 6 night stay here. I would definitely book again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wander639311
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful, newly renovated, it was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel staff were very, very nice and friendly and helpful whenever I needed anything. It is well within walking distance to the boardwalk and most eateries. I will return here on my next visit. Thanks for treating me like family.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2020

The stay at Company House was very pleasant, which started with the check-in and the professional manner that the staff greeted and completed the reservation. The rooms and all other areas of the hotel were very clean and the location is great, as it is in the middle of the town.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

We're so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us at Company House Hotel and that our staff was able to make the stay even more enjoyable. We hope you visit us again!