Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews walking distance front desk first floor pool area dukes lounge turley boardwalk laundry fort croix housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was clean, brand new and well appointed. The staff are very friendly and willing to help in any way. There are some beautiful views of the harbor, ask for a room high. The location is great because it is two blocks away from the boardwalk; close enough but very quiet at night. A couple of caveats: my gps couldn’t get me there. When you are almost there it will say to turn right. Go straight until you are at the water and make the last possible right turn off the main drag and you will be there. The other thing is there are light on for sure footing and safety outside the door but the shutters don’t close enough to completely keep the light out. If you have to have complete darkness it could be a problem. I got used to it. Finally, this is a beautiful old historical building but there are no elevators.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2021

We booked our trip last minute, and this is our first time to this island. What an AMAZING PLACE! Newly renovated, spotless, and beautiful. It’s a quiet little place with customer service that is top notch. Anything you need they can help you with. Laundry services with free laundry soap and fabric softener. Bedding is so comfortable. Small fridge and microwave in the room. We were very pleased with the location in walking distance to the boardwalk with several restaurants and shops. Sarah at the front desk, along with several others always say Good Morning. I really enjoyed my 6 night stay here. I would definitely book again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wander639311
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful, newly renovated, it was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel staff were very, very nice and friendly and helpful whenever I needed anything. It is well within walking distance to the boardwalk and most eateries. I will return here on my next visit. Thanks for treating me like family.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2020

The stay at Company House was very pleasant, which started with the check-in and the professional manner that the staff greeted and completed the reservation. The rooms and all other areas of the hotel were very clean and the location is great, as it is in the middle of the town.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

We're so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us at Company House Hotel and that our staff was able to make the stay even more enjoyable. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Good location. Nice room. Then. Lance tells they don’t valet cars. Well his employee took my car. My luggage sat on the front entrance for 10 minutes. My jacket wa
s stolen I wake up the next morning, no car or keys. Yet they don’t valet.
I proceed to go to room 303 and no luggage.
I walk down to the lobby and ask that my luggage be brought up. She is irreverent and says she will call someone. I ask how long. 20 minutes was her answer.
As I have a back problem I can’t carry luggage. I was told “no problem”.
The attendant says to me “what do you want me to do?” I said bring my luggage to my room.
She was not happy. Dragged my luggage up an was very unprofessional. Broke two items in my suitcase. The next moments gets better. She is sitting and drinking at the bar with her friend. Obviously illegal. Irrespective. Do Not Wasre Your Time at this place. All they want is to build a Casino in STX. And as long as I’ll be here. It will not happen.

Room tip: Beware of Lance and Caravelle.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank chappaquatraveler1
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

We're sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at our hotel. Our team prides itself on always making sure our guests have a stellar experience. So much so that we will even park your car for you when you leave it in the street blocking traffic, even though we don't offer valet services. While our bellman was parking your car and our front desk agent was checking in other guests and answering phone calls, we are sorry that were were unable to get your bags upstairs in as timely fashion as you expected. On another occasion, you had another member of our team in tears with your derogatory tone and demeanor when issuing "demands." You also forgot to mention in your review, that we went out of our way to move you to a luxury resort at our expense. We hope they were able to accommodate you and handle your demands better than us.