Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$232
Hotels.comUS$232
eDreamsUS$233
PricelineUS$233
Orbitz.comUS$232
TravelocityUS$232
All reviews great location hotel is centrally located dive shop st croix rooms are spacious nice pool rental car virgin islands runners boardwalk rum dock caribbean shuttle hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021

Can not express how wonderful my solo trip was to St. Croix. Loved, Loved the people. The town of Christiansted was very quaint, very walkable and the people so friendly and helpful. In visiting the other islands , on the US territory, I will definitely come back to St. Croix again. In regards to the Hotel Caravelle, I loved it. Room was airy and clean. Bed was soooo comfortable. Loved the shower. My room was facing the ocean. The only issue was you could hear the people in the next room. Walls very thin. Shoot out to the office staff. They were so courteous and helpful. If you need a taxi, please ask for Mr. Wyndell. He was my go to the entire stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank Solo200758
Reviewed 30 April 2021

The Caravelle is a great location right on the boardwalk with shops, activities and restaurants a few steps away. The hotel has a Casino for those who indulge and the Staff was great. Frances helped me before I arrived answering questions about the resort and assisting me with a contact for transportation. We had a very enjoyable stay and made friends, enjoyed great food and the beach was a 5 min water taxi away. All of the Staff were very accommodating, giving information about the area.

Room tip: Get a room that faces the ocean
1  Thank stephaniehT4u
Reviewed 19 April 2021

We recently stayed on St Croix at the Buccaneer for a few nights. Our flight ended up getting cancelled after we had already checked out, and we needed a place to stay for an additional night. We had come down to the boardwalk for dinner and drinks a few times during our stay and knew we wanted to stay in this area for easy access since we no longer had our rental car. We booked the Caravelle for the last remaining night and it worked out great. Walking distance to everything, very clean and good amenities in the room. We would definitelty stay here again.

1  Thank laurenhambrick
Reviewed 9 April 2021

My daughter and I had a nice 4 day stay. The hotel is clean and the staff super nice and helpful! The hotel sits right on the bay with access to several restaurants and shops. The only bummer was the pool was not open. They offered to make arrangements at their sister hotel if we wanted to use a pool, but we kept busy with other activities. All in all, I’d stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kelli H
Reviewed 13 February 2021

The hotel is great, location is amazing, rooms are super clean, but the best part of the hotel is Francis at the front desk! The most accommodating and friendly woman ever! Helped us out so much and we forever love her!!!

Date of stay: February 2021