“Best breakfast ”
Review of Toast Diner

Toast Diner
Ranked #26 of 117 Restaurants in Christiansted
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Toast Diner is an eclectic mix of breakfast, lunch diner style cuisine with creative combination. We also feature plays on Venezuelan style arepas with creativity and fun. Service is friendly, fast, fun and affordable while the chefs still focus on sourcing local, fresh ingredients like its sister award winning restaurant 40 Strand Eatery. Always let us know your suggestions and desires as we want to deliver an exceptional experience for YOU always.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here multiple times during our trip and even brought some arepas home. The arepas were delicious and the hashbrown casserole with gravy was to die for. They also make a pepper jelly in House that is outstanding. It’s a must try

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Toast is one of my favorite places on island to get breakfast or brunch, and their BYO bloody Mary menu is AWESOME! Service is always top notch, and the food never disappoints. I absolutely LOVE the hashbrown casserole!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Absolutely delicious! Small place,but certainly a little gem. They have many options and everything sounded so good especially the hash brown casserole which my husband and I didn’t try while there but you can add whatever you want in it! I had the special, stuffed French toast with pecans and strawberries and my husband had the biscuits and gravy. I’m not a big fan of that but I tried it and man it knocked my flip flops off!!! My French toast was delicious too. My mouth is watering right now writing this. We can’t wait to go there again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

one of my fav place to eat breakfast on island. Try an arepa, they have multiple different kinds. You can eat like a fat kid, be healthy here, or just drink. Good prices and options for everyone. If you go on sunday it will be packed just FYI

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place because Cafe Fresco couldn’t take us. It was delicious! A very small store front but very good.