“Lunch with a Friend ”

Ranked #71 of 185 Restaurants in St. Croix
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was a beautiful and (literally) breezy Sunday afternoon! All three of us ordered the burger and they were cooked exactly how we ordered and delicious. The atmosphere at Breezez is always relaxing. This turned into a leisurely afternoon lunch and was not packed with customers as some Sunday’s can be. The waitress and staff were friendly and attentive as well.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous view. Free parking. Great beer battered shrimp. Awesome dessert. Great customer service. I also love their salads.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I want to first state this resturant is in the process of new mgmt and may be the reason for some of the below.

Food was mediocre, especially for the price. The menus list lobster, however, they only had lobster tail, stating they have full lobster if a fisherman happens to comes in. Also, they do not take credit cards. Good thing we had cash, since they didn’t mention it before our bill came. Also, had to wait for a menu as they only had a few. Mind you there was only 3 other tables occupied.

A few days later I tried the happy hour since we read it was one of the best. Bad choice, they had aprox 6 (regulars) elderly people at the bar playing dice (saw them the 1st night there also) None of them seemed to talked to each other, not even to say hi. I tried to speak to them, however, they just looked at me and answered very quickly. I asked the bartender if there was music, she turned it on really low but that same group complained it was to loud.

I hate to speak bad about people, however, that was one of the weirdest group of people I have seen.

1  Thank vsell
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I heard it was great at one time and then ownership changed. I imagine the hurricanes didn't help either, but.....this place was horrible. And we gave it more than one shot so it wasn't an "off day". Food was disappointing and WAY over priced, the service was the worst I have ever received, and the place was just disorganized. This place became the standing joke of our trip- yah it really was that bad. And you can read my other posts, we don't do a lot of negative reviews. I hope they can turn this place around because the location is nice. But until they do, save your money because there are a LOT of other great places with staff who will appreciate your business!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I believe because it's after the hurricane still and they are recovering but quite a few of the table cloths appeared dirty. I've eaten here twice, both times food was good and drinks nice. It's convienent to the two condo complexes nearby but other than that I don't have much to recommend it.

1  Thank ronin308