“The taste of Italy in Turks and Caicos”

Ristorante Via Veneto
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

great restaurant..
Casual...
Italian food that makes you feel you’re dining in Italy...
and they have pizza that’s better than most in the US...
I highly recommend this restaurant if you travel to Turks and Caicos

Write a ReviewReviews (1 026)

7 - 11 of 1 026 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Conveniently located right outside the Seven Stars property, this restaurant has great outdoor seating. (The inside is beautiful too!) Staff is friendly and I like that they bring a slice of pizza for each person as you look at the menu (app size). I had eggplant parm and it’s was fantastic! Portions are smaller than what Americans are accustomed to, but perfect for healthy eating. This restaurant is located inside an outdoor mall, but don’t let that fool you. It’s a good meal and far less expensive than resort prices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 3rd year in Turks and by far the best service and food! Two young kids- and we liled seeing a kids meal!!! The complimentary bread when we sat down was nice- which the last two nights we had to order bread separate and pay for bread at other local Italian places. Also complementary small slices of pizza to try when we sat down...nice touch!! Food and wine was hot and delicious! Great place!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious Italian cuisine. I had the Carbonara, a decadent treat I afford myself every few years and it did not disappoint

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was a nightmare night spent in this pseudo restaurant; personal not up and grumpy; I'm not a chef but, knowing the "Italian" cuisine, I immediately realize that every ordered dish has been prepared with the addition of butter and not a little. Probably an American or a Canadian (90% of tourists on the island) can not understand certain tricks in the kitchen .... but the undersigned if he pays (... and much ..) does not like being teased. I am angry to the owner (Italian ...) and with respect and education ... I tell him what I think; I find myself in front of a gruff and very rude guy who starts to raise his voice in front of everyone with arrogance.Evidentmente the owner, in addition to being a thief (we spent 128 USD in two ... drinking only water ..) can not even manage customers. Finally I went away nervous and angry. I wanted to slap him ... but I would have come down to his horrendous level.
This Italian restaurant has only the name ... the rest is to be avoided.
Shame on you