“The Perfect Place For Us......”

Review of Villa Jayla

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CocoMos
Seal Beach, California
“The Perfect Place For Us......”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Myself and 12 year old daughter stayed at Villa Jayla, August 5-10, 2015 and had a glorious time. Rhondda was a wonderful host and her assistant, Anika - top notch. The house was clean and nicely decorated and was equipped with everything a family would need (food aside) for a wonderful vacation... Even down to the sunscreen. While vacationing, we often find ourselves itching to explore. However, we never felt the need to leave. We spent a few hours at Taylor and Sapodilla Bay, but neither compared to what we had back at Jayla. I'd get up in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee on the veranda, make a light breakfast and become a poolside lounge lizard ALL DAY LONG. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed in my life. The view of Chalk Sound was breathtaking, and the property so private, I found my daughter skinny dipping one afternoon while preparing lunch. It truly is a magical place, and I would recommend Villa Jayla to anyone who is looking to stay in Chalk Sound. We spent a total of 14 nights in TCI and the best part of our vacation was our 5 nights at Villa Jayla - hands down...... You just have to experience it for yourself.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing