“Our favorite spot on earth.”
Review of Taylor Bay Beach

Taylor Bay Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
US$90,00*
and up
Providenciales Island Tour
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Literally, our favorite spot on earth. We love visiting TB and cannot wait to go back. If you are visiting the island, I promise it is worth renting a car and finding it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 337)
All reviews
"las brisas restaurant"
in 15 reviews

13 - 17 of 1 337 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The beauty of Taylor Bay Beach made my boyfriend and I speechless as we entered from the hidden path. Highly recommend seeing this. It was quite secluded and not very crowded.

1  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My favorite beach in the world. I’ve been coming to Provo since 2013 and this is my favorite beach on the island. Some reviews on here say that the beach is private, which is not true. There are no private beaches in Provo. Kareem from Tropical Shades can set up chairs and umbrellas for a very reasonable fee. tropical.shades.tc@gmail.com

2  Thank MsRussia007
Reviewed 14 August 2018

But shhhhh, don't tell everyone ! This beach is quite a bit off the beaten track, and i cycled to get here from Leeward Estates! Pretty much all of the beach is only accessible from your private villa, but there is a tennis club with an access point. There is no parking there though, I had my bike, so I could wheel it through the path and lock it up on the beach with me during my stay.
Such a quiet beach, couples and families paddling and wading far out in the bay. An incredible part of the island !

1  Thank wolfcruise
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We have rented houses along Taylor Bay many times over the years and continue to enjoy it's quiet shallow waters and pristine fine sand. While were are not thrilled that the owner/builder of the 3 white villas decided to fence in the beach access (not cool) we also are not thrilled with the increased popularity of the beach ( as evidenced by the posted directions from Grace Bay/You Tube videos, etc.) The main allure of the area is that it is very remote and over-run with vendors, vehicles, and tourists who prefer to stay on Grace Bay. I can only hope that due to it's relatively remote location and lack of parking , it will not become a tourist destination from the big resorts. We like it quiet and sparsely attended.

2  Thank gray m