“Family vacation”

US$90,00*
and up
Providenciales Island Tour
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Very nice beach...good for family outing. My family had a wonderful time spending the whole day here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 231)

9 - 13 of 1 231 reviews

Reviewed 20 September 2017

When we went to Taylor Bay a few years ago, it was the highlight of a wonderful trip to Turks and Caicos. This year, however, everything suggested that the beach is now private and that fines will be issued to visitors. We were bummed, but didn't think it was worth the risk. We tried Sapodilla Bay instead and then went to Chalk Sound. Both are very beautiful, but Sapodilla Bay is much more of a tourist spot with rentals for chairs and umbrellas and even jet skis.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The water is shallow and clear. My wife and I took a dip and then just spent the rest of the time reading a book on the beach. They were not many people around and it was just beautiful!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We own the house right next to the path that leads to Taylor Bay. It was very disappointing to see this development go up. We have had to pay quite a bit of money to have an access to it but it does make our house more rentable. We saw the same thing happened at sapodilla bay. I guess that's progress. It has cut down on traffic and parking on Ocean Point though.

1  Thank Cschoon
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We visited Taylor Bay during our stay the week of 8/30. We were on our way to
Sapodilla Bay and I asked my husband to take a look at the locked gate situation at Taylor Bay instead. We found that the fence next to the gate was rolled up so people could get through. My husband was nervous about going through but we parked and walked down with my 3 kids. I had been to TCI last year but did not visit this beach. We loved it. No one bothered us and we had it virtually to ourselves. My 3 kids loved the fact that they could walk forever and it wasn't over their heads. The water is the perfect temperature and color and the houses are beautiful to look at. There is a large tree midway down where you could sit for some shade. We didn't walk that far down and someone was already there but it would have been a perfect spot. On our way out, a cab driver had just dropped someone off. He stopped to talk to us and apologized for the gate. He thanked us for coming to visit the island and said they love tourists. He explained to my husband about who put the gate up but said he shouldn't have. If you're nervous about going around the gate - don't be! Go through and enjoy yourself!

2  Thank Elizabeth B