“Taylor Bay Gate ”

US$90,00*
and up
Providenciales Island Tour
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We own the house right next to the path that leads to Taylor Bay. It was very disappointing to see this development go up. We have had to pay quite a bit of money to have an access to it but it does make our house more rentable. We saw the same thing happened at sapodilla bay. I guess that's progress. It has cut down on traffic and parking on Ocean Point though.

1  Thank Cschoon
Reviews (1 224)

5 - 9 of 1 224 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We visited Taylor Bay during our stay the week of 8/30. We were on our way to
Sapodilla Bay and I asked my husband to take a look at the locked gate situation at Taylor Bay instead. We found that the fence next to the gate was rolled up so people could get through. My husband was nervous about going through but we parked and walked down with my 3 kids. I had been to TCI last year but did not visit this beach. We loved it. No one bothered us and we had it virtually to ourselves. My 3 kids loved the fact that they could walk forever and it wasn't over their heads. The water is the perfect temperature and color and the houses are beautiful to look at. There is a large tree midway down where you could sit for some shade. We didn't walk that far down and someone was already there but it would have been a perfect spot. On our way out, a cab driver had just dropped someone off. He stopped to talk to us and apologized for the gate. He thanked us for coming to visit the island and said they love tourists. He explained to my husband about who put the gate up but said he shouldn't have. If you're nervous about going around the gate - don't be! Go through and enjoy yourself!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Beach is beautiful, water is warm, calm, very peaceful, we stayed there for hours. You do need a key to the gate. We rented a home in that area which came with the key. I felt bad for people that drove out there but could not get in, there were some people that did get in somehow. One time people ran to try to come in behind us but there was a maintenance guy there and he came to the gate to see how we were getting in. If the maintenance guy wasn't around I probably would have let them come in but he stood there and watched us open with our key. For those lucky enough to have that key enjoy it's a beautiful place!! Can't wait to go back although with the hurricane I pray for those locals there and hope all is ok.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This place was simply wonderful. the water was a nice 82 degrees and extremely clear.I recommend Taylor bay beach very much so. Great for kids due to the water is shallow .

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is one of the most beautiful beaches I had ever visited. Is clean, quite and so very beautiful. It is shallow and perfect for the family

1  Thank DorisV660