“Gluten-free Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The gluten-free pizza was excellent, very tasty and a wonderful atmosphere! I would highly recommend this as a fabulous casual dining place.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon this June. Twice we were too tired from excursions to go out to eat, so we ordered pizza and had them deliver to our hotel. Their pizza was the best pizza that I've ever had, even better than the pizza at home. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I called to order delivery and had a very difficult time placing the order (the guy hung up on me 3 times) but the pizza showed up in less than 30 minutes and is excellent! Bravo Pizza Pizza!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Omg. Soooo good!!! Expensive but DELICIOUS!!!!! and THEY DELIVER! We got the margherita with extra cheese and the kitchen sink, no meat. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Mozzarella sticks good. Kitchen Sink and just Cheese Pizzas good. The wait after ordering was very, very long. They were having a difficult night in the kitchen for some reason. I recommend more refining of the wait staff’s service skills as well. I sure miss free refills though!