“Great food and excellent service”

La Cantina Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 187 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and excellent service at a great price, in a relaxing environment, with parking at the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I visited La Cantina on Thursday June 14, 2018 for the third time. My first visit was when the Pizzeria had just opened and I ordered pizzas but it was a take out order. The pizzas were quite delicious but I never really felt the urge to return and probably because I was not aware of the other items on the menu.
However I attended the wedding of a very Close friend at this establishment and was totally impressed by the variety of dishes, the sumptuous taste of the food and especially the first class quality service rendered by management and employees.
Since my sister and husband were visiting from New York I thought it would be a good idea to try La Cantina and see what the options were for dinner, aside from the pizza.
We ordered the platter with the wings, fries, calamari and crab cakes for our appetizers and everything was delicious. Two of us ordered the BBQ burgers while my sister ordered the fish sandwich and her husband had the ribs. The general agreement was that the entrees were all delicious.
The coziness of this restaurant is refreshing and the fact that the bar is on the other end, more or less, out of sight of diners is definitely a plus.
The service was spot on and Dale was particularly attentive and accommodating. I therefore will recommend La Cantina Pizzeria and I do hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The first thing I noticed as I entered La Cantina was the impressive décor...lots of red and white. It was around Valentine's Day. The food was also beautifully presented and delicious. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Ambience is nice with the divide between restaurant on one side and bar/lounge on the other. Maintaining the difference was actually interesting to see. Food was okay. Pizza was good, the wings were really small though...so keep that in mind.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had dinner here with 2 relatives, I like the fact that there were appetizers on the menu in addition to pizza, Everything was sooo tasty. I loved the ice cream too. I will definitely recommend for dining, I plan on returning soon.