“Great pizza - Try the Jerk Chicken”
Review of Borden's Pizza

Borden's Pizza
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Borden’s, Est 1970, is the original Fast Food eatery of the Cayman Islands. Whether it’s the freshly baked traditional Pizzas or the World Famous Hushpuppies, Borden’s has been a staple local destination for over three decades. Our secret is the fresh local ingredients and a tightly knit family environment. In fact, Borden’s is still owned and operated by four generations of the founder’s descendants, Mrs June Borden. Join us at Governor’s Square for some signature comfort food and our warm Caymanian hospitality.
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Didn't expect much, but we were pleasantly surprised. Ham and cheese panini were delicious and the Cuban with their special jalapeño sauce was way good.

For dinner we walked over and grabbed 3 pies. Cheese, Pepperoni and a Jerk Chicken. Everyone loved the Cheese and Pepperoni but I LOVED the Jerk Chicken. It's a thin crust, just the way we like it.

Will return next year.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Mumblz

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Every time I think about pizza, I grab my phone and call Borden's and order the Borden Special...Crunchy and super tasty pizza! Love it

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We used to eat at Bordens when it was in the other location and loved it except for the neighborhood. Its new location in Governor's Square is much nicer and has some seating so that you can actually eat-in. The place is very cute. When the owner was there the service was excellent; however, we went in on Saturday night and there were two young girls in the place and they were not the least bit interested in our business. We ordered the Borden's special pizza, hushpuppies and sodas. They didn't give us the sodas until our order came so we just sat there waiting. The young lady who took our order didn't greet us, ask any questions, or say thank you, and she spoke so quietly I could barely hear her. The pizza was good; I like their thin-crust, low-sauce pizza as it reminds me most of authentic Italian pizza. However, even I would say this needed more sauce as there was none under the middle 2/3 of the pizza. The hushpuppies were wonderful, as always. Sodas were in a can with a straw but cold. Be warned that they do make things fresh so it's always a bit of a wait. We were planning a movie at 7, got there before 6, and didn't get our food until 6:30, which is a bit long for a pizza and hushpuppies, but we made it to the movie no problem.

This is a nice local family place and the food is usually good. It's not chain pizza. It's fresh and the puppies are delish. I would only hope that the owner spend a bit more time there to make sure that the help at the front doesn't harm the business more than "help" it.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

My family and I ordered a delicious pizza and hush-puppies! Please be advised that these hush-puppies are out of this world and seriously addictive! Yummy! Can't wait to pay another visit to them!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

I just don't get how anyone can give this place a favorable review (outside of the friends and family of the owner perhaps).. I realize it has a history on the island from when it was popular many moons ago (no doubt because there was no other competition back then) but our experience was pure garbage. Probably the worst most overpriced and underwhelming tasting pizza we've ever had. We even tried the hush puppies that everyone raves about even though it is not exactly a logical pairing with pizza and again, they were just "meh" ... Would prefer a conch fritter any day and twice on Sunday. The location is a sad little dive in a back hole in a unpopular plaza with what amounts to no actual seating so it just boils down to takeout only. The service was bad and they even managed to misplace our order so we sat waiting forever before we all finally figured out that they had managed to completely pass us by. They fired our order once it was brought to their attention and were apologetic but the dismal food quality just exacerbated the overall crappy experience. As sad as it is I would take Papa Johns any day over this place

Date of visit: June 2015