“Fantastic Breakfast”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Love to go to Lauren’s for breakfast especially. I had an omelette once and caprese salad. Also had eggs and bacon, toast, and the Best blueberry pancakes ever. I can’t think of a better place for breakfast. I have been spoiled. Owner’s are usually there and most appreciative of your business. Wait staff are most personable, polite, and attentive. Delicious!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning. It’s a real homey feeling restaurant where one of the owners spends most of his time small talking with all the guests. I had a crepe, wrapped inside was strawberries and blueberries. It was good but not great. Nothing came with it, not even garnishment. It was fairly cool. And the coffee cups are very small requiring many requests for refills. Service was good. It’s in a strip mall next to a bank. Overall a nice place to have breakfast.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is in the back of a strip mall so easy to miss. Breakfast was great i had pancakes with three types of fruit while my friend had a fruit crepes. Both were very good. The owner was there and made sure to go to each table to find out where they were from . Prices very reasonable and service was great . A good place to stop for breakfast .

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This place isn't open for dinner often, but when it is, make sure to be there. It is INCREDIBLE. I had the red snapper over basmati rice with a tomato creme sauce and it was maybe one of the best meals I have ever had...and I have eaten at some of the best restaurants in the world. Just phenomenal.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for three years. We found Lauren’s on our first trip here and have been coming back ever since. The food and service are great. We will keep coming back.