Prestigia.com
Reviews (3 647)
3 647 results
2 786
2 786
All reviews bar jack the ritz carlton the club lounge ocean tower grand cayman beach side ocean front resort fee front row rum punch paddle boards oceanfront room beach chairs beautiful property garden view turn down service per day
Selected filters
87 - 92 of 3 647 reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Our 20th anniversary was pretty rough. My wife suffered from food poisoning from the States right when we landed. She spent the first three days in our room here at the Ritz-Carlton but let me tell you that the staff at the RC is five star. We had staff like Rachel call on us to check on our welfare, and Kenneth from the Philippines who made ginger tea “with love”. Gregg at the front door was always welcoming with a smile and ready to assist. And Sarai who took care of our room took care of my wife when I went for dinner by myself. Iman made sure I knew where I was going when I went towards the beach. There were so many others like Aldo and Oscar who just made our stay better even when it was not going well at all. We are so thankful to have been sick here and would love to return at a later date when both of us can better enjoy everyone and all the island has to offer. Beautiful sunsets everyday no matter the weather.

Until we return,
Thank you.

4  Thank 765toms
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear 765toms,

We hope you return soon to our resort and beautiful island.

Reviewed 19 October 2019

My wife and I have just returned from our very first trip to The Ritz Carlton Resort, Grand Cayman and we were not disappointed in any way. We would especially like to thank Andrew at the reception desk who checked us in and made sure that we had the perfect stay. Seven Mile Beach is without doubt one of the best beaches we have ever been to and the water was crystal clear. All of the staff at the Ritz went over and above to make sure we enjoyed our stay, including housekeeping, a welcome break from the beach each day was lunch at Bar Jack beach side lounge. Blue and Andiamo restaurants were both closed during our visit, the sushi and sake at Taikun was superb. Hopefully we both hope to return to The Ritz Carlton in Grand Cayman one day.

Date of stay: October 2019
Hermes_Cuello, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Gary M,

We hope you return soon to our resort and beautiful island.

Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

Arrival/Check in Process was marvelous. I received assistance from the moment I arrived in the taxi. Bellmen were very attentive, I was greeted with Tortuga Rum Cake and Champagne! I really felt like a king. Check in itself was swift and painless. No problems and as a previous guest service agent, I noted the several steps they did to go above and beyond like a map of the resort, coming from behind the desk to formally introduce themselves, welcome me to the hotel and offer assistance on how to get to the room.

The lobby was easy access from entrance. Both the Concierge and Front Desk are within steps of each other. Everything was clean, properly staffed and service provided was great. The pool area looked gorgeous (both pools). Fitness center and business center I didn't make it to. I did make it to Seven the restaurant. Delicious but they should refresh the buffet as I have a feeling my food had been sitting out for a while and wasn't as fresh as it could have been.
I also loved the Tortuga I was given when I arrived so much that I bought some from the gift shop and charged to my room. Wonderful experience there was well. Lovely ladies that operated the store.

The room was beautifully renovated. I loved the design and the placement (Oceanfront). Everything was very clean, easy to understand and perfectly placed. Housekeeping came but I had placed a Privacy sign as I didn't need turndown service. There were plenty of good quality toiletries provided which was perfect because usually hotels let me down with the quality of the amenities provided. LOVED LOVED LOVED THE OCEANFRONT ROOM!

Check out process was a little slower but just as great. Reason being was that there was several people checking out at the same time. They offered an express checkout in the room but if you added to the bill before leaving, you would need to stop by before departure for a final. While I waited to check out I was given more champagne. My partner asked for more Rum Cake and the delightful lady (I think her name was Marina) dashed off and returned with a smile and more rum cake then we ever would need haz has some competition in Grand Cayman but what really sealed the deal and shut down any and all questions I had about going to see the competition was the service. My partner and I both agreed several times over that EVERY PERSON WE ENCOUNTERED WAS A 10/10 when it came to service. That went from Housekeeping attendants in the hallways to Front Desk (lovely lady who checked us in and perfect gentleman that checked us out) to the Beach Attendants (Liam and the young lady in yellow that set up our chairs on Saturday). I wish I could remember their names. I do remember the nationality (from her flag on her nametag) of the young lady that was our server at Seven as Cuban. She was perfect! This property definitely sets a standard of excellence through and through. I can't say it enough. This was service that was second to none.

The service was AMAZING! I realize the Ritz has a reputation for excellence and service and it was greatly appreciated.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank bcooke15

Dear bcooke15,

We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort and beautiful island.

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

A true five-star resort. Whoever hires and trains the staff at this Ritz, knows what they are doing! Everyone we encountered demonstrated professionalism, attentiveness and honesty. These qualities are the greatest assets for the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman. And two individuals stand out from all the rest.
Arup, who we met at the bar next to the Taikun restaurant, truly made our stay special. Recently I had discovered a drink that originated in 1860, the Americano - yes the date is correct. Arup actively listened to me and brought me this drink, instead of a caffè americano. His suggestion to try a coconut sake was outstanding. He even arranged to have our luggage picked up at our room on the day we left. Throughout our stay, his superior service and attention to detail made our stay memorable. He truly made us feel like we were a part of the Ritz family.
Ashley, who we met at the Seven restaurant, made us feel welcomed every morning at breakfast! Her quick eye for details meant our coffee was always full and our plates were taken away at just the right moment. Her ability to know when to suggest something is a talent that she has sharpened to perfection. A true professional!
Naturally the grounds, rooms and resort, along with the rest of the staff made this holiday simply perfect.
Thank you Arup, Ashley and the entire staff at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman Islands.

Dear LDEFOR,

We are very happy to learn that you had a fantastic stay at our resort! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. We greatly appreciate your time and are delighted to learn that the exemplary service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen exceeded your expectations. We hope you return soon to our resort and beautiful island.

Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are staying at the Ritz Carlton and we couldn’t be happier. We had booked a garden view room for our week stay. When we got to the front desk, they upgraded us to ocean view room that was twice the size for no extra charge. The room is wonderful, quiet and comfortable. Every single one of the staff we encountered, from the front desk to the amazing housekeeping staff to the fabulous staff at the beach have been so kind and friendly. If you want to feel like royalty stay at the Ritz Carlton. Plus how can you not love Seven Mile Beach.!!!

1  Thank stevepoptones

Dear stevepoptones,

We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable visit!