Travelocity
Hotels.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Orbitz.com
All reviews bonfire restaurant camana bay king loft the hotel manager royal palm beach grand cayman min walk to mile beach workout area modern rooms great boutique complimentary breakfast small pool great place to stay body wash west bay rd gas station restaurants and shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I live in Florida and needed to make plans for Cayman for a business trip , the owner was spectacular with her attentions and took care of my needs. The room was amazing, clean and beautiful. Located in a very centric and convenient location and needless to say the price was unbeatable

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tyler Welton, General Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! It was our pleasure to make sure your stay was convenient and comfortable. See you again next time you come for a visit!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

We had an excellent stay at Locale. Ms. Tyler was so kind and was able to accommodate a change in our booking due to a family emergency. The rooms are spacious, modern and clean with a beautiful bathroom. Tyler, Carlene and Orette were all incredibly friendly and offered Cayman Kind service. We definitely enjoyed the easy access to the beach and footbridge to Camana Bay for dinner. Such a lovely stay! Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We really appreciate your kind review! We always strive for our guests to feel like part of the Locale Hotel family, and it sounds as though we succeeded for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

Nice staff and rooms are nice too. Big TV with cable and internet was neve an issue with two separate wifi networks. Plenty of parking which won't really be necessary as the hotel is right on seven mile beach. close to restaurants and right next to camana bay. would recommend for anyone who is looking for a nice place at a reasonable price.

Room tip: Top floor has lofted ceiling with an extra loft space that has additional seating.
Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

I’m writing this the night before checking out after a couple months stay here and I must say I’m a bit sad to leave. The rooms are very spacious with modern furnishings and the kitchenette was a real bonus. The hotel provides beach towels for the pool and there are 2 easy paths to seven mile beach. Additionally, the location is very walkable with many restaurants and bars nearby. Tyler and her team are absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. From helping me in the middle of the night after locking myself out too many times to the lovely ladies who refresh my room weekly, I’ll miss everyone here. Thanks again and I’ll definitely be back for another staycation soon! (Much shorter this time :) )

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank trecatea
Tyler Welton, General Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

It was such a pleasure having you stay at Locale Hotel! We were very happy to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. We’ll see you again for another staycation — feel free to stay as long as you like!

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed my staycation at Locale. It's a nice modernized feel and in being so close to the supermarket and restaurants makes it even more convenient to stay. I got to relax with minimal noise.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tyler Welton, General Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you for choosing Locale Hotel for your recent staycation! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our convenient location. We’ll see you next time!