Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews grand cayman screened porch ocean view except sunday condo unit the ground floor great snorkeling beach toys plenty of lounge chairs just returned from a week daily housekeeping water sports units mile property vacation stretch
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed in condo #19 and it was great! The two rooms were perfect and super cozy, equipped with everything needed. Hard to complain waking up on 7Mile Beach with a nice private screen patio, but I would definately love to stay again. Huge pool area great for entertaining and lots of space to relax. Wish it was mine all the time! Staff were pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelly Phillips, Guest Services / Front Office at Plantana Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Hi Kayla! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Plantana. Your kind feedback is very appreciated. Thank you for trusting us to be the place you spend your birthday!

Reviewed 5 September 2020

We were booked for our much anticipated stay at Plantana in April 2020. Due to the global pandemic we had no choice but to cancel our reservations close to our departure date. We had already paid for 50% of our condo reservation and according to Plantana's policy and rental contracts, we were not entitled to a full refund. In such a stressful time, I was expecting to have great difficulty dealing with management to recoup some of my losses. This was not the case. I was so grateful that they kindly and promptly refunded every penny without issue. May this be a indication to all future prospective guests that Plantana has a heart and soul. They are NOT false promises, cheap talk and empty rhetoric. They are authentic, approachable, service minded and fair. They understand the value of their customers and reputation. When the pandemic is finally over and you feel you need to get away - I would book this resort without hesitation. You can't put a price on trust and peace of mind.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank _0cean_2_0cean_
Kelly Phillips, Guest Services / Front Office at Plantana Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Firstly, thank you so much! What kind words to share with us and the TripAdvisor community. To know our guests feel taken care of, especially during the hard times, is the greatest gift. We can't wait to welcome you and the rest of our valued guests back when things are better for our communities. When your family is ready to travel, we'll be here with open arms (from 6 ft away)!

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Disclaimer: We had to cancel our much anticipated first trip to GC due to our conference being cancelled & uncertainties surrounding the coronavirus/travel restrictions that might cause problems for us flying from California. I began looking into canceling everything booked & this was a large sum of money I knew that my contract stated I wouldn't get refunded. This is totally in their rights to keep per the contract we sign for most any condo rental. Thankfully & graciously, the Plantana board made exceptions to their cancellation rules due to this whole virus mess & we will get a full refund! In uncertain times & with lots of money being lost all around, we are so thankful! I will definitely consider staying here when we DO finally get to visit GC in the future!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank CACountrygirl
Kelly P, Manager at Plantana Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this recognition when there is so much going on. We appreciate you choosing Plantana to begin with and cannot wait to welcome you here once things go back to normal! Stay safe!

Reviewed 19 February 2020

My husband and I were at Plantana from February 13 to February 18. It is a beautiful, low-density condo development on the best stretch of 7-Mile Beach. Even though they were at full capacity, there was lots of room to stretch out at the resort and the beach. The beach has beautiful, silky sand and the ocean is perfect. Our condo unit (#40) was beautifully appointed and had a lovely view of the ocean over the grounds and the pool. Having a washer/dryer in the unit was much appreciated. The staff at Plantana are wonderful and extremely helpful.

Room tip: all rooms are fine--garden suites are lovely too
Date of stay: February 2020
Kelly P, Guest Relations Manager at Plantana Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thank you, Jane! We love that our guests have tons of room to stretch and make holiday memories. Welcome to the Plantana family - come see us again soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

The condo we stayed in was PERFECT. It was actually even better appointed than my kitchen at home. The beach was lovely with no problem getting seats without crowding. The pool was clean with lots of pool noodles and floaties for my granddaughter.
The condos were within easy walking distance to a variety of great restaurants. VJ the maintenance man was there to help and answer questions when ever we need help.
This was the best place to relax I’ve ever been to

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
PlantanaCondominiums, Guest Relations Manager at Plantana Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Wow - thank you, Lenny! We think Plantana is pretty perfect too, and it's good to know we're not the only ones who think so! We hope to have you back very soon.