Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 708)
1 708 results
All reviews comfort suites stingers bar free breakfast ambassador divers sandy path yogurt breakfast room grand cayman dive shop short path pool area across the street beach front hot tub chairs and umbrellas hard boiled eggs coffee maker
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 708 reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2020

This is not a 5 star hotel, but their staff and amenities sure are. Everyone is so nice and helpful too. We especially liked KayAnn at front desk, Martin in the breakfast room, and Fernando the shuttle driver. We had more contact with them, but everyone is great.
Hotel has very good full breakfast included in room rate. Eggs, meats, ceeals, fruits, waffles, etc. They also have a free shuttle to grocery store and/or shopping center.
Our room was basic - kitchen with minimal cookware and dishes. Could have used scissors, a few knives, pot holders, etc. Would not want to cook Thanksgiving dinner, but for holiday it was OK. Living room had a small couch and TV, that's it. No chairs, no tables. Bedroom had two night stands, a small closet. Bathroom was very good - lots of storage space for toiletries, a great walkin shower, and plenty of towels.
Pool area is nicely landscaped, clean, and even has deep end 8 ft. I loved having a deep pool. From the pool there is a small sandy path that leads to the beach. Beach is small, and crowded with ours and other hotels chairs and umbrellas. But it was OK. We don't hang on the beach, but like to be in the water. There is the problem. Big boulders all over the sea bottom. Not stones, but big rocks. Very hard to move around and I had water shoes on, still stubbed my toe several times.
Highly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank barbaradixon
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

This was a very good choice for me and I’ve had the pleasure to visit GCM many times over years in various 4-5 Stars Hotels in the Seven Mile Beach and East End Caymans. It’s clean from my experience and I’m picky, folks were friendly and busy as hotel was at capacity. That being said, I never felt that my needs weren’t met. The breakfast was good and substantial even though we did not imbibe until the last day. The coffee in the Breakfast room was better than lobby offering. The gentleman who attended the breakfast area during our stay was friendly and helpful. Pool area is nice and compact and utilized by us in the morning for coffee by pool. Please note, I have read some of the reviews with concerns that you cannot take food from dining area, there is a sign posted stating that and if you eat at a buffet in America, there’s no doggie bag or takeout allowed. Go to Foster’s or Kirks for in room snacks. There is a need for some updates, but it’s a busy hotel with what appears to be a robust amount of clientele visiting- Value, Location and that Breakfast. It’s within walking distance to town and restaurants although no shuttle from airport; we chose to hire a car for the week as there were multiple locations that I wanted to share with family. I had a pleasant stay and I would make a return visit there. Note the beach is “cozy”, but found a place to sit the day we chose to use that hotel’s beach. Most of our beach time, when not snorkeling, was at public beaches, and Comfort Suites has a pass to Royal Palms Beach if we chose to use it, for their guests. My advice go, but you’ll save the worries if you realize it’s what’s advertised and sold at booking. I had a great time and my experience was pleasant for our week visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2020

This place is for those on a budget that want to stay right on Seven Mile Beach. The hotel has access to the beach and has about 24 chairs on the beach, but they get 'reserved' by people pretty early in the day. The hotel is not right on the beach, no rooms have a beach view. There are so many restaurants nearby, it's just a short walk to Camana Bay (shopping, groceries, more restaurants) and our room had a mini fridge to store snacks and drinks in.

Date of stay: February 2020
StanleyToronto, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Dear guest thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our location, service and value that we were able to provide for your visit to our island.
Yours in hospitality

Reviewed 23 February 2020

The room were were given was superb, with kitchen and a lounge area, and of course a shower room. It was large, everything was spotlessly clean and well kept.
We did not arrive till 10 pm, but if we had arrived before the bar closed, we would have been given a welcome rum punch (a nice touch).
There were several other facilities, like a sitting out area, which unfortunately we did not have time to explore. However we did have a couple of hours to spare before our pick up time, and on enquiring how far it was to Camana Bay, we were offered a free shuttle bus, which took us and then collected us when we wanted

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank janetG2239JY
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Guest - on behalf of the whole team, thank you for your kind review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed over Presidents weekend and had a great stay! You cant ask for more than a free breakfast, a 1 minute walk to the beach, a poolside bar with the nicest staff, and a room perfect for a family of 3. Very convenient to good dining too within walking distance. We would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
StanleyToronto, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear Guests we are glad you enjoyed your stay, our great breakfast and our amazing Seven Mile Beach location. We appreciate your feedback and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Yours in hospitality