Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews danielle wolfe beachfront villa across the street three bedroom the ritz grand cayman full kitchen huge balcony onsite restaurant grocery shopping family vacation beach service dinner reservations turn down service cayman islands flat screen living room
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

When I wanted to have the perfect setting for my birthday, I knew Caribbean Club would deliver and did it! Such a beautiful property with the perfect backdrop. Danielle and her team were the perfect hosts and I highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We spent two nights in a suite for our wedding and it was an amazing experience. The suite was extremely luxurious: from the the bar style kitchen to the double walk in shower, every detail was superb. Originally we planned to marry on the beach however the views from the huge balcony changed our mind. It was the ideal location and family and friends were able to watch and hear clearly online.
The staff were very attentive, friendly and thoughtful meaning we could completely relax.
We also ate from Luca restaurant the night before our wedding with room service (didn’t want to leave the suite) and for our wedding lunch. I cannot praise the food and service enough. The scallops were so good we ordered them twice. The lobster ravioli was fabulous. After lunch we chilled on the beach and sampled the bar’s cocktails; again, the staff were excellent. I am so pleased we chose Caribbean Club and Luca for our wedding. It was such a memorable experience and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone considering getting married on 7 mile beach.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Caribbean Club Danielle Wolfe, General Manager at Caribbean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Sarah and George,

Congratulations!
Thank you for choosing the Caribbean Club as your wedding venue. We are grateful for the opportunity and it was a pleasure hosting you for your special day. Wishing you a wonderful life together, and hope to welcome you back to the Caribbean Club soon for a relaxing staycation.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I made a room reservation one year in advance and notified the hotel in October 2020 that we were unable to travel to the Cayman Islands as the Cayman Island had a 15 Day quarantine upon arrival in a separate facility. I had a one week fully paid vacation and received in writing that Danielle Wolfe the manager was issuing me a complete refund via wire transfer and 3 months later the money has not been received. My family wanted to travel to the Cayman Islands & I heard that the resort was very nice but of course my entire family of 6 people could not quarantine for 15 days upon arrival when we only had a one week stay planned. This is extremely poor business and the refund has still not been received. I will take every possible action to recover the money that is due to me and it is a shame that someone needs to go through with this. You can see that no one has posted any reviews in November or December 2020 because travel to the Cayman Islands was not possible from the USA without a 15 day quarantine upon arrival and this was confirmed with the Cayman Islands Dept of Tourism in both their Cayman Islands office and their New York office as well.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank L6915YAstevenw
Caribbean Club Danielle Wolfe, General Manager at Caribbean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear guest,
You decided to dispute your credit card charge with Amex, therefore we never made a wire transfer refund. Double dipping.
It is sad that you feel it is appropriate to give us a one star rating.
Caymankind regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Can’t say enough good things about the staff at Caribbean Club. The property is in the perfect location. The rooms are MASSIVE! The beach is fantastic! I would highly recommend the Caribbean Club!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

My family and I never made it to the Caribbean Club for spring break last March due to covid. Still the management of the Club decided to provide us a refund. According to the policy, they did not have to. I can see why they get 5 stars, and I look forward to a future visit. Thank you Jaime and your team.

Date of stay: September 2020