Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$186
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$216
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$374
US$237
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$875
US$787
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$489
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
US$433
US$275
US$260
Cancelon
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$526
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Coral Stone Club(Seven Mile Beach)
US$960
US$893
Hotels.com
All reviewstortuga grillacross the streetgrand caymanpool barisland viewresort feeguest roomsred sailsunset cruiseconstruction noiserum cakeroom upgradegreat resortwater sportskids clubpartial ocean viewsunshine grill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No place is perfect but the Westin works hard to try and get close. The staff here is amazing and really makes your stay that much better. The property is on an excellent portion of beach with ample chairs and umbrellas available. We traveled with my parents and had a few mishaps but Francisco and his team were ready to help and did an amazing job.

Each employee we encountered was helpful and kind and made our trip very special.

Don’t hesitate to book here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
WestinGrandCayman, General Manager at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

While many guests comment on the beauty of the Seven Mile Beach, our luxurious rooms and wonderful amenities, the most appreciated feedback is always on our amazing staff. They will be delighted to hear how happy you were with their service, and we will all be eager to welcome you back for another fantastic stay at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Currently on my fourth day here at the Westin Grand Cayman on a family vacation with several days to go! The resort is beautiful and the beach is absolutely stunning. What has surprised me the most is the level of service I have received at this hotel. We have stayed at other 4-5 star properties in the Caribbean and it can be tough to get great let alone good service.

I am a lifetime platinum SPG member and I must say that this hotel has gone the extra mile to give great service. I can't be certain that it is because I have this status but they have executed in a fantastic way so far on my trip. A couple of quick examples:

At check-in, bellman super friendly with luggage handled with speed and care. I was asked if he could park our car under the shade tree spot close to the entrance so it would stay cool. Really? Absolutely!

Fast check-in with a smile and a welcome punch. I reserved two rooms one for my wife and I and the other for our two adult kids. We were given a great room directly facing the beach on the top floor. Our kids got a garden facing room. I asked if a room upgrade was available for our girls and was told the property was sold out but "they would see what they could do" Well...two days later our kids have an upgraded room with beach view and balcony....Wow!

We had a couple of other room and special requests. All have been handled with a smile and rapid positive response. I want to give a special shout out to Maggie at the front desk as she defines what it means to give "Platinum Level" service.

There is a fantastic reef to the right of the resort (Governor's reef). Strap on your snorkel gear and swim about 75 feet out to see incredible fish - look for white buoy. You will feel like you are in an aquarium.

If you are looking for a great Caribbean vacation this is a fantastic choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We feel every guest should be treated with the best possible service, and the staff at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is passionate about the level of care they give. Our entire team will be elated when I pass along your comments to them! Maggie, especially, will be thrilled. Thank you for your wonderful review, and please enjoy the rest of your fantastic stay. We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are nice. Food and drinks are pricey. Hotel has a no cooler bags on beach policy even though we travelled as part of a group which gave us coolers to use. We were warned by wait staff to remove before management saw us. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PistolPete1979
WestinGrandCayman, General Manager at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so glad you enjoyed the rooms and the excellent customer service at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. I appreciate your feedback about our beach policies and will forward your comments to the appropriate manager. Our hope is that you will visit again soon so we have the opportunity to better your impression.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a disappointing property! We checked into our “garden view” room which faced the road and the parking lot, what a joke. The room was average at best. The pool area is old and if you want a good seat on the beach you better be ready to be out there before 8AM in order to get a chair. The front desk staff thapught that was funny to watch their guests scramble for seats on the beach which is very telling of the service. The only positive is the Beach House restaurant where the food from chref Gaurav was wonderful and he couldn’t have been nicer with sharing his recipes with us. I will not be back as a hotel guest but will dine at the Beach House when I return to the Island.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank nyer_9

While we are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience at the Beach House Restaurant, it seems there were other parts of your stay that fell short of your expectations. I am grateful that you shared your thoughts about the pool and beach amenities, please be certain that your comments will be reviewed by management. Our hope is that you’ll give us another opportunity to welcome you back and leave a better impression of this beautiful property.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on a family trip with 22 people and stayed for three nights at this Westin. The staff at Westin helped us plan a surprise 65th birthday dinner on the beach and the experience was phenomenal. The chefs did a fantastic job preparing the food and making the presentation memorable for our family. We got to meet the main chef (Gaurav) as well as the pastry chef and they did an excellent job. We would highly recommend this resort for planning special events such as this for your family. The stay was great overall too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

What a delight that we were allowed to be a part of your very special celebration! Our staff is dedicated to going above and beyond to serve guests of the Westin Grand Cayman, and knowing that you were so pleased with your stay makes all the hard work worthwhile. The chefs here are second to none. I know they will be excited to hear your comments. Please pass along our heartiest birthday wishes, and all of us will look forward to helping you plan your next family celebration.