“A Valentines Day to remember.”

Yara Global Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Yara Global Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Description: YARA means the “place” in the native Taino language of the Caribbean and was a gathering place, sometimes mystical and sacred, dedicated to feasts and celebrations. YARA delivers on creative cuisine, stylish libations and a hand selected wine list.
Reviewed 15 February 2018

My fiancee and I decided to visit for Valentines Day and the prefixed menu was simply fantastic. The staff was kind and courteous and it made a special day for us all the more amazing. I would recommend any to visit Yara. On a special side note, their snapper ceviche was simply the most amazing thing I've ever had. I will definitely be visiting again before the end of February.

1  Thank Justin J

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend had dinner here last night and we both agreed that everything was amazing from start to finish. We had the best waitress, her name is Reinalyn. She was very attentive without being overbearing. We tried many of her recommendations and we were very happy with our choices. First, we were brought a bread basket with different types of breads and their house butter (delicious). Then, they brought us an amuse-bouch which was a sort of lobster salad which was so delicious I can easily eat an entire bowl of it. We decided to try the meat and chorizo empanadas as an appetizer. They were good, not sure if they are the best I’ve had, but still good. I especially liked the garlic cilantro sauce that was given on the side. As entrees, I ordered the 33 day dry aged steak that they were featuring that night along with garlic mash potatoes. The steak was hands down the best I have had in Cayman so far. Super juicy, perfectly cooked to my liking, with good seasoning that was not overpowering or overly spicy. My friend ordered the NY sirloin which was a nice big size and he loved it. For dessert, we shared the dulce de leche lava cake which our waitress recommended ... oh man! I have never tasted that combination of flavors before , it was to die for! Delicious! Can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The food is good, not great. the prices are pretty high and everything is ala carte so it gets very pricy very quickly. It also seems odd to have a steak house that does not have a baked potato choice.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

First off I have to say WOW! my family and I had the pleasure of meeting Dylan, the chef/owner, at the beginning of our vacation so it was only right that we came and ate at his fine establishment. He told us that for New Years Eve he was doing a tasting menu so we took advantage of that and made a reservation. It was the best decision we could've made. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very cool. It was a very modern arts feel which went hand and hand with the food. The wagyu tenderloin nigiri was one of the best things I have ever had. Amazing talent by the chefs at the restaurant. The chocolate globe dessert is one of the best things I have had as well. You can tell that Dylan and his staff are extremely dedicated to what they do and that translates to the food and service. Would highly highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were very fortunate to meet Owner/Chef Dylan early in our trip to Grand Cayman. We looked forward to dining at Yara for New Years Eve later that week. Entering the restaurant, we felt a sense of calm as the decor was earthy and inviting. The staff could not have been more attentive. These things reflect Dylan’s warm and genuine personality. We ordered from the Tasting Menu for the evening - Lobster Tail, Wagyu Tenderloin Nigiri, Filet and the Chocolate Berry Globe. The food was fantastic and there was immense flavor in each course. The Chocolate Globe was one of the most unique desserts we've ever had and it was out of this world. Yara takes great pride in the high quality of what they serve, their creative preparation and the artistic presentation. The experience that you have truly matters to Dylan and his staff.