“Good Italian Restaurant”

Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a leading Italian restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine and in addition, in some dishes, fusing the flavors of the islands to add a little local flair to the menu. We have an extensive award winning wine list and an adjacent cocktail lounge that is very popular with local residents and tourists alike. The ambiance of the restaurant is such that it puts our guests at ease to relax and enjoy our excellent service whilst indulging in our authentic homemade cuisine.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner here. It is somewhat dark for my taste. I had the Hawaiian pizza which was good. They had a nice wine menu.

BrianCayman, Owner at Edoardo's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback on the lighting.
It is difficult to strike a balance where some customers prefer softer lighting and others like it more brightly lit.
If we are fortunate enough to have you dine with us again please just inform us you prefer a lighter section and we can accommodate your request no problem.
Thanks again and happy travels.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 444)

25 - 29 of 1 444 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Loved our dinner. My wife and mom split the 50 hour Osobuco and said it was amazing. All of our dishes were great. Giuseppe is a blast and makes your dinner fun. If you are an escargot fan, get it - the sauce is amazing and I could have had 3 orders

BrianCayman, Owner at Edoardo's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

I have to admit the escargot is my favorite hot appetizer on our menu.
The recipe has been in our kitchen since day one and is fabulous.
The sauce is ideal for dipping our homemade breads it it too, which I always suggest to our guests!
Thanks for the great review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This comfortable Italian restaurant delivers authentic Italian food with great service. We dropped in without reservation but were promptly seated, and our food arrived within a reasonable time. The place is busy, but the ambience makes it very relaxing, which is perfect for a beautiful evening.It lends itself well for a romantic, intimate dinner, but families would be equally at ease. it is casually elegant without being pretentious, and we intend to return, when we are back in Cayman. This is a very recommendable place!

BrianCayman, Owner at Edoardo's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for the 5 bubble review, we really do appreciate it!
We try our best to set all our guests at ease and are a family friendly restaurant but also have lots of couples as well as business people visiting us for a night out where we try our best to make their night enjoyable wherever we can.
We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and that you plan on visiting us again on your return to the Cayman Islands! Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I really wished we would have discovered Edoardos sooner. During an exercursion to Stingray City, a guest mentioned he takes the family to Eduardos every trip to Grand Cayman. We ate their Thursday night and it was incredible. We started off with fresh bruschetta (we asked and received seconds... Mmmhhhh). We then had beef carpaccio. I cannot describe how delicious. Giuseppe, our waiter was so nice, friendly, and professional. You can tell he loves his work. My wife Elizabeth let Giuseppe select her entree’. She ate a mix of Duck Ravioli and Liguini Bolenese. I had the shrimp, calamari liguini in pesto sauce. Desert was Tiramisu for Liz and a strawberry purée for me. Finish it off with lemon cello. I forgot to mention the basket of assorted, fresh homemade breads.

We loved it so much we ate again our last night on the island. I already miss Giuseppe and Eduardos. I wish everyone could experience dining like this!

2  Thank ChrisHaskins1
BrianCayman, Owner at Edoardo's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! Makes us very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your dinners with us! We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Worth a visit. I have been there a couple times and the service is exceptional and the food is very good - and consistent. Great selection on the menu which is supplemented with some specials. Also they are flexible on requests.

BrianCayman, Owner at Edoardo's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for the good review! Yes, we do try our best to fulfill any special requests our customers might have.
If the chef has the ingredients in the kitchen he will do it with pleasure, and the fact that everything is made fresh to order gives him the chance to make any changes that customers might request.
We look forward to your next visit!