Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WIOL.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Reviews (1 288)
1 288 results
1 086
1 086
All reviews wine hour social hour grand cayman beach restaurant main restaurant the ritz turn down service bottle of champagne paddle boards ocean view tacos amazing property pool staff pool bar cayman islands every staff member four seasons
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 288 reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

We decided to spend our anniversary weekend at the @Kimpton Seafire, and as usual the amenities, service and staff were amazing! Thank you Uday in room dining, Deleep and Calvin for making it extra special

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven Andre, Owner at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 483aniag,

We are thrilled to know you had an amazing anniversary! We hope to see you soon for many more celebrations and will definitely pass along the shout outs to Uday, Deleep and Calvin.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

We stayed for one night as a "staycation" knowing while prices are deflated for local residents. I am glad I got to experience the Kimpton. It was totally deserted, I may have seen barely a handful other guests during my time there.

The service is 100%. I couldn't think of any way to improve it.

They are very pet friendly. You might think it is cynical, but they are clearly very smart at knowing what pet owners will appreciate. (I don't have a pet but I spoke to a number of people who make this point.

Views are superb, I particularly enjoyed the south-facing view where I could see the sea, the beach and some of the town.

There is construction work going on (another hotel) at the plot to the south of the hotel, but it doesn't impact on visitors.

You can also borrow various beach equipment. We took out a kayak for an hour or two and I sat there thinking. "Wow, here I am, at 10am on a Thursday, on a kayak in the Caribbean sea!"

Date of stay: March 2021

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this review, It is so nice to know you had such a good time with us.
Come back to see us again!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Fabulous staff, beautiful property, great food, wonderful beach. Fantastic place to stay on all levels! Own room was clean and modern, the hotel was gorgeous and the staff was wonderful. We were there before the holidays and it was decorated and had fun holiday themed events in the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2020
Steven Andre, Owner at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Hello there,

Thank you a million for this review, It is amazing to know you had such a good time with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

On Saturday 20th March 2021 I booked a facial at the Kimpton. I really wanted to use the steam room as the facility I used each week is still closed following Covid-19 and renovations. My appointment was booked for 1:30pm however I arrived at approximately 12noon to enjoy the steam room. When I went into the steam room there was only one person there who left shortly after I arrived I then proceeded to occupy the highest part of the room, by this time I was in the room for approximately 25minutes and the motor was cutting in and out normally and the room was a great temperature. After this time I noticed that the motor was not cutting off, the steam room became unbearably hot, when I opened my eyes the room was filled with smoke I could not see and I felt as though I was being burnt. I had not been in this steam room before and so I had to be mindful of how to get up and step down from where I was without injury. I got out by feeling the walls and slowly making my way to the door. I eventually found an attendant who checked the thermostat and exclaimed "who turned this all the way up"? I spoke to the Manager of the Spa and telephoned the GM the following day, while they were apologetic I am incensed that something like this could occur. I am grateful that the worst did not happen, but the thermostat should not be accessible to some privileged hand who may have surreptitious motives. I am extremely upset and disappointed about this incident.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Laura A

Dear Laura,
Once again, we truly apologize and we sincerely hope you give us another chance to provide you with the five stars experience that we are known for and that you deserve!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I stayed the hotel as a surprise birthday gift from husband plus facial & body massage! thank you Hubby once again! muuuaah!
it was amazing memory and definitely if you want to feel like home away, this is the perfect place with comfort!
enjoying the scenery and beatiful pool and you could even reach to naturalized seaside right away! plus, staffs are amazingly nice.

furthermore, if you consider to have facial or body massage, i definitely recommend Sherry in Kimpton spa. she's welcoming you from the first step and kindly explains you shortly regarding massage before start which is all 100% nature products! when the facial massage starts you will fall in your own comfort world, you will enjoy and will wonder how 1 hour ran so fast. after that you will find your glorious healthy look face and will feel so special gorgeous look. that look will change your day! consult to Sherry definitely!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Odyssey101049

Hello there,

We are so glad to know you had the best birthday and best facial ever, you deserve it all and more!
We will definitely pass along the great shout out to Sherry and we look forward to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,