Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$137
ComfortSuites
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$311
  • Pool
US$241
US$227
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$224
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$189
US$399
US$389
Priceline
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$566
US$443
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$954
US$922
Coral Stone Club(Seven Mile Beach)
US$893
All reviewswine hoursocial hourbeach restaurantgrand caymanrooms are modernocean viewfitness classespaddle boardsmain restaurantcalico jackstostadaturn down servicebottle of champagnethe ritzbeautiful propertymoment you arrivepool bar
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I came for our babymoon and had a really nice visit. The property itself is new (~18 months) which is definitely a plus. The rooms are very nice: facing the ocean is certainly preferable to the northern sea view but both looked great. Even though the hotel was busy / at capacity, I also really liked how it’s easy to get chairs by the beach and pool (as opposed to having to wake up early and fight for them as has been the case at other tropical destinations). The best meals we had were sitting down for lunch at Coccoloba (chicken quesadillas were so good we got them everyday).

When I read other reviews, I saw a grievance or two relating to the resort fee ($60/day) or built-in gratuity (10%) on top of the room rate (I guess it depends what site you’re getting quoted by) but as long as you know you’re paying all-in upfront, hopefully there are no surprises and I will say we appreciated some of things the resort fee came with, like access to non-motorized equipment for the ocean (e.g. kayaks) and the 5pm happy hours.

For being a relatively new property, you might experience a kink or two but overall things were wonderful, the service was great and we can definitely see ourselves coming back.

Special thanks to Claire (reception), Tomoy (restaurant/pool), Alex (beach), Ollie (manager) and Paolo for helping make our vacation great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SPAatSeafire, General Manager at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Jeff,
Congratulations on your baby! what a bless. I hope you had the best babymoon.
Coccoloba is the best scenario for Caribbean lunches! I am so happy to know you loved the views.
I am Glad you enjoyed your room, our Social Hour and our non-motorized toys at the beach, it is such a good fun right here at our beach. Thank you for the name mentions of some of our best peeps her at Seafire, we will make sure they hear all about it!
We look forward to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was hands down one of the best spring break experiences that I have ever had. To start off, the hotel was immaculate. Each room was spacious, the bathroom was amazing, and a balcony that looked into either the ocean or the North Sound. The hotel staff was also amazing, always checking in and making sure that my father and I had enough water, towels, or just needed anything in general. Sarita from the front desk was so helpful and even gave me a tour around the island on days which my father had to work! SHE WAS A GOD SEND! Everything about the hotel was welcoming and created an open atmosphere for families to chat and get to know each other, especially at the (free) wine hour which occurred from 5-6 every night.

For anyone traveling to Grand Cayman and looking for a family friendly safe resort I would 10/10 recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elle M

Dear Elle,
Thank you a million for this outstanding review, I am so glad to know that you loved your room and every aspect of it, even happier to know your connection with our staff, specially Sarita!! was extraordinary. I am sure she misses you by now!
Thanks again for those 5 stars you gave us, and we really hope you can come back soon!!
Your Seafire family and Paradise are waiting for you

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The Seafire is a nice hotel that would rank as a 4 star but not a 5 star hotel. The rooms are small but comfortable but the fact that they are relatively new has a lot to do with that. The food is good but expensive and better for lunch than for dinner. The gym is decent but small for a hotel of this size. We did get charged $35.00 for the mini bar which included two bags of nuts and a chocolate bar which we bought ourselves from an outside store so be careful. The pool is nicer than the beach which is completely covered in beach chairs and is tighter than a packed New York City subway. A big negative in my mind as it gets very noisey. Not mad I went but wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steven S
SPAatSeafire, General Manager at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Steven,
Thank you for your feedback, it definitely help us to continuously improve our product and service towards excellence. I am really sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 Stars experience with us. I deeply wish you give us a second chance to make it up to you and show you what is the truly Seafire Experience.
Please let us know if you decide to give us a second chance, I will personally make sure we take great care of you.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was by far one of the best vacations my husband and I have ever been on. The resort is absolutely magnificent, perfectly maintained, and immaculate. The staff and their attention to detail is what made all the difference between this hotel and others we have stayed at. From the moment we arrived, any staff member we encountered greeted us with a smile, and by the second day everyone knew our names and greeted us personally whether it was by the pool, lobby area, bars etc. There was always an abundance of chairs available either by the pool or beach and the staff was wonderful in assisting us in setting up. There was no getting up at 5am to reserve chairs like we've experienced at other resorts. Waitstaff was always present at the beach and pool ready to take drink and food orders, which were always delivered quickly. The food at the resort was phenomenal. We only had breakfast and lunch there but every meal was fresh and delicious. We had an oceanfront spa king room which was gorgeous, spacious, and beautifully maintained. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in with the highest quality linens. I can not say enough wonderful things about this resort except we can't wait to return in the near future!!

Stayed: March 2018

Hi there,
I am so happy to know that you had a perfect vacations here with us, It is absolutely amazing to know that you consider our staff makes all the difference, because it is true! Thank you for sharing this, we truly appreciate it. We have such an outstanding group of passionate professionals of the Industry, we are so proud!
We can not wait to have you back in the near future as well, remember ...Paradise and your Seafire family is waiting for you.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I am in the travel industry and will tell you, this Resorts surpasses all expectations. If you are looking for a gorgeous property that holds every aspect to the highest regard, this is the place for you. Kimpton Seafire is not pretentious but would satisfy even the pickiest of expectations. Beyond the great beach, beautiful pool, stunning rooms with amazing amenities and views, delicious food, complimentary happy hour, wonderful activities lies the staff.....the "it" of this resort. You will never feel so welcomed or revered at any other resort as you will here. The smiles you find here at this resort, if laid out, would blanket their portion of Seven Mile Beach.

No ask was too big....Your staff is amazing...
Sarita won my heart as she sought me out every day, as well as my clients, making sure their every need was being met along with mine. Meghan ...oh Meghan, she was my sanity when problems hit and she was always so helpful with suggestions, venues, restaurants, taxi's ....a wealth of information that is irreplaceable. The bellmen, Steve, Calvin, Paul, Joe, and the bald guy, ugh...I can't remember his name, they were all so great, always assisting, always attentive. Shamus, Ioana, Nadicia, Jon, Omid....always ready to assist, always smiling, always seeking me out to see how the day was going! Where do you get these people? They are amazing and I escort so many groups and have never met a staff like this. Paola, she is the best server I have ever encountered. She handled my welcome reception effortlessly. Incredible service from her all throughout my stay. Arpi at Cocoloba, again, wonderful service, always a smile, always attentive, always engaging! Kimberly, so helpful before and during the trip. A great person in your arsenal of perfection in staff. And then Rizia....the spa manager...you are so lucky to have found that Gem, she is gracious, welcoming, accommodating and exceptional in customer service!
If you are on the fence between this resort and any other on the Island, do yourself a huge favor and experience vacationing as it should be, at Kimpton Seafire. I miss all of you!

Stayed: March 2018
SPAatSeafire, General Manager at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Sonia,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review!, I truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Coming from an expert of the Industry it is extremely flattering to receive this feedback! Huge smile right now in my face :) just knowing that you connected with our staff in such an amazing way, everyone really do their best at all times... wonderful people indeed, we are very lucky to have them.
Please come back to see us soon! remember your Seafire family is waiting for you anytime here in Paradise!