“Very yummy and great view”
Review of Cayman Creperie

Cayman Creperie
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in George Town
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: By definition, "Cayman Creperie in Bayshore Mall is a destination bistro that operates within the casual dining niche of the restaurant industry, competing against both fast food and traditional sit down restaurants. We offer full table service and take-out."
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Great crepes and an amazing view. Only downside was the server disappeared after giving us our food and we needed to track her down. Food was also delivered in a very staggered manner.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

great staff, great view, great food. The service was quick, the food was hot and was great value. I try to go when ever I'm in George Town.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Who would have thought you could get a fresh Crepe in the Caymans? Well, you're in luck. The crepes were great - (we had three different ones) as were the smoothies and the conch fritters. They were one of the only restaurants open on Good Friday. Lucky for us, because this wasn't our first choice. The service was great and so was the meal.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We loved the dessert crepes and returned several times during our stay because they were so good. The staff was very friendly as well.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

my husband and I were walking around the town and wanted a light tasty lunch!! this restaurant exceeded our expectations!! our server Nina was so hospitable..the paintings on the wall and the hand made drawings have a personal touch to the decor. the savoury crepes were flavorful!! the pulled pork quesadilla crepe was tasty!! my husband had the chicken quesadilla which was light and full of flavour. everything was made with fresh ingredients!! next time I'm in town I will visit!!!!