“The Best Restaurant in Grand Cayman!”
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was our fourth trip and for some reason we had never found our way to The Brasserie. That will permanently change! Its in an odd spot in a business park a short Uber ride away from Seven Mile Beach and its only open from Monday-Friday. A true farm to table restaurant that changes its menu daily and sources many of its produce from its own on site garden. The dishes were flavorful, elegantly presented with New York quality ingredients. The service was top notch and we were taken on a tour of the garden at the end of dinner. Each course was outstanding but make sure to save some room for some of the best home made ice cream you will ever eat. Don't miss The Brasserie on your trip to the Caymans!

1  Thank beatroff

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We went to the Brassiere for their Monday night 3 course Prix fix menu. It was outstanding. My daughter had the sprats which were wrapped I'm local spinach and I had the other appetizer. We both had the yellow fin tuna cooked medium rare which sat on potatoes and swiss chard. We finished with dessert. All of this plus a nice not the of California Chardonnay was $89 for the two of us. Since most of our nice meals cost $200, this is a Cayman bargain.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Had a meeting in cricket square and had dinner here. The food was absolutely delicious, fresh and good. I was pleasantly surprised as its not in a touristy area and i thought it was the regular work lunch meal.... Its farm to table and its great

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Wasn't too sure driving to the "banking district" when so many other restaurants on the island have such great views, but try it! Farm to table, with a garden adjacent, I had the most fantastic tomato salad! Seriously, worth the while to go! Good, friendly service.

1  Thank Lauradw
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My partner and I visited for a Birthday dinner in the middle of the week. We have dined here several times in the past and always had a good to great experience. This one turned out to be more on the "great" end.

Julia, our server, was a wonderful representative of the business. She was cheerful, polite and extremely knowledgeable about all of the offerings on the menu.

I started with a Cayman Swanky (a cocktail that I discovered here), and the curried carrot soup, followed by the Beef Wellington, and the Panna Cotta for dessert. Everything was cooked to perfection, and plated very nicely. Flavours were perfectly on point.

I love the approach of this place - they own their own fishing boats, bee hives, chicken coup and gardens, and they source everything else from small producers. They care passionately about their food, and that shows. For people who really care about food, this is one of, if not the best restaurant on Grand Cayman, in my opinion.