“Til we meet again at Mimi's”

Mimi's Dock Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 327 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just love this place. Food is pub fare but fresh and delicious. The drinks are good especially the Pink Sunset Beach. It truly is the location. Sitting out over the beautiful clear water enjoying the Cayman vibe what could be better. Love Mimi's love staying at Morritt's to enjoy their facility.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Morritts and this is their bar out on long dock into the ocean. Right around the bar/table area are lots and lots of fish-Tarpon and other schools of fish. We went snorkeling around Mimi's and found the variety of fish in 15ft of water to be better than what we saw when we went scuba diving or snorkeling. I'm not sure if you have to be staying at the resort to snorkel here, but it was excellent. The food-I believe-is prepared at David's (onsite restaurant) and brought out to Mimi's which is full bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped by for happy hour a few times. The rooms do not have free wifi. But the wi fi is free at the dock bar. Food was good pub type food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the location on the water. The views are amazing. Good food. The drinks are good, but very expensive. At least the drinks are strong, so you feel like you get some of your money's worth. Very good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a voucher from timeshare presentation. Could have used it for Thursday night steak special at David's, but was doing a night dive, so I used it for the fresh fry on Friday. First order was COLD (at 8:15). It was carryout, but when I got to my room, it was obvious it wasn't fresh, as it wasn't even lukewarm. I took it back, and a kind server (not the original one) took it back to the chef and brought me a fresher order. Still not really edible. Should have used the voucher for Thursday steak night at David's. Bummer, since I just bought a timeshare week at Morritt's and now I'll be coming here every year. Won't eat here again.