“Delicious!”

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017

My husband and I both got the prix fixe 4 course meal which was excellent. Ceviche, an amazing (and huge) shrimp and I had the snapper with risotto and my husband a perfectly cooked steak. Dessert was the best molten lava cake I have tasted! The staff was nice and friendly and accommodating of our large stroller and slightly fussy 6 month old. There were a mix of families/couples dining with a good energy to the restaurant. This was definitely not a cheap meal (especially with the exchange) but it was fabulous!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I recommend this to anyone that likes to venture off the hotel. Amazing food great atmosphere everyone was nice. Some of the best food I have ever tasted and can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We had a great dinner and enjoyed everything from the time we walked in the door. The staff was very friendly and the service was phenomenal. Everyone in our group really enjoyed the dishes they ordered as they were beautifully presented and delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Very nice interiors. There is also the option of eating on the veranda. It faces West Bay Rd., so traffic.
We keep coming back here f or excellent food and well trained staff.
Check out the business lunch! Includes a glass of wine for $3!! Also, if you want to really "stuff" yourself, go for brunch!
Fabulous place!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Amuse-bouche of ham and cheese quiche, 1st course of wahoo ceviche, 2nd course of the largest shrimp my wife has ever seen, 3rd course of excellent grilled snapper over mushroom risotto, and chocolate molten cake for desert. An excellent mix of flavors and well proportioned meal. The wine pairing were right on point. Very relaxing atmosphere.