“Yes we did visit a chain, we normally don't- but glad we did”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #88 of 311 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped in here as a short stop, service was great - food was as expected for a chain restaurant - we try to enjoy local establishments when we travel, however we were a little STARVED and not sure where we wanted to go. So we stopped in here, it was decent and our server was great. Food was good and beer was cold.

Tim L, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Jackie L
Thanks for giving a "chain" a chance. That is one of the cool things about visiting Hard Rock's all over the world - you can rely on our staples on the menu and our great service.
Moreover, we all get to put some local dishes on the menu to change it up a bit and give you the opportunity to taste the local flavor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always like to get a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt from every city that I visit. The t-shirts are always way overpriced, but they are usually pretty good quality. Having said that, however, the t-shirts at this place were so overpriced and of such poor quality that I didn't buy one. My wife and I also had what they called "hot fudge sundaes", but what they actually were was mostly whipped cream with three scoops of vanilla ice cream and a little chocolate sauce (not fudge). Bad news!

Tim L, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Kevin,

We certainly apologize for not meeting your standards during your recent visit.
All of our retail merchandise comes from approved vendors and our Hot Fudge Sundae is also a corporate recipe and we do not use chocolate sauce so, I'm not sure what happened here.
If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me at tim@hrccaymanislands.com
Hope your Holidays are going well and we can speak soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Nothing out the ordinary. It does have a nice view of the sea/harbour though. Food was good, v nice club sandwich. The shop is silly expensive, even for Cayman!

Tim L, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Doddy0078
Thanks for mentioning our good food and nice view. Every once in a while, we just stare out the window to remind us how cool the location really is. See you soon hopefully.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Six of us lunched here while our ship was in port. Not a huge restaurant and when there are multiple ships in port fills up early. We ordered:balsamic tomato bruschetta flatbread, fish sandwich, mahi fish tacos, burgers. Restaurant was very busy but service was friendly. Everyone enjoyed their lunches, no complaints. Prices are Hard Rock and Island prices.

Tim L, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

vette999

Thanks for the positive feedback. Nice menu selections, glad all enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This was my first time in any Hard Rock Cafe, I actually tried to avoid them in the States only because I don't care for chains. I like to try local restaurants most of the time to get the flavor of the area, but didn't find any I wanted to try here. I was pleasantly surprised and happy to find a great menu with great drink selections. We visited with another couple next to us and shared stories about our cruise and what we'd experienced so far. I had the fried shrimp and they were fantastic. Very clean restaurant and the staff were fun and attentive. I would highly recommend this place for lunch.

connie M

Thanks for the compliments. That is one of the great draws for coming to Hard Rocks all over the world. You can count on getting great service and great menu items but we also have the local menu items so you can enjoy the local flavor also. In our case, as you noted, you also get a fabulous view of the sea. Come back soon.