Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$198
TravelocityUS$198
Orbitz.comUS$198
CheapTicketsUS$198
TripadvisorUS$198
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2019

The apartment was nice, clean and comfortable. The view was great but the 3 flights of stairs were very difficult for my husband. The restaurants are about 5 miles away over mountains in Spanish Town. There is no sign or address. We never would have found it if the nice young man at Virgin Gorda Car Rental hadn't lead us there.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LauraleeM10, General Manager at Gordian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Thank you for staying with us it was a pleasure having you and your husband. most persons prefer the stairs
for the 180 degrees ocean view and Atlantic breeze. I am sorry you were uncomfortable, the first floor
was an option. In regards to restaurants there are three with in our area that is five minutes away.

We are working on the sign again we humbly apologize for your inconvenience we look forward to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2019

The hotel is quite small, as expected. It suffered hurricane damage, which was not mentioned, so it was pretty noisy from early morning until late afternoon when workmen were re-roofing it. Also, the workmen were being housed in the better rooms, so our room was in the back with no view. We were not expecting that. I would not say "don't stay there" but I would caution you to ask about hurricane repairs so you know what to expect. The front rooms, with the views, have balconies, but the ones in the back just have patios and look out on a small garden.

Room tip: Ask for what you want, but be prepared that the back rooms are dark.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Terry F

Thank you for staying with us we apologise for the inconvenience of getting the roof back on,
the units with the garden view is private. most of our honeymooner stay in that area.
The third floor units are reserved in advance.

Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

This was my 3rd time staying at Gordian Terrace. Lauralee, who manages it, has always treated me like family, and this time was no different.

She invited my friend and I to join her for the special New Year’s Eve church service at her church. It was really a special experience we’ll always treasure.

She also helped me arrange for some donations for the local schools. I love Virgin Gorda and am so happy to see them rebuilding after the Hurricanes of 2016.

We got the room with the best view (3rd floor) this time. So beautiful!

I’d highly recommend staying here, and visiting Virgin Gorda. This time, I even left a small suitcase with some clothes, because I know I’ll be back!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you it is always a pleasure serving you. It was like family we enjoyed your company tremendously.
I look forward to have you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to Virgin Gorda in December 2016. But ever since my stay I keep getting a ton of emails on behalf of the property owner to connect on different sites. I am not happy about that.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lauralee M, Manager at Gordian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for choosing us it was our pleasure to serve you. I humbly apologize that you are getting request it is not our intention.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was in March 2016. Got there after a long day of travel. After a very long time, we found someone who worked there and they got in contact with The innkeeper. We were told we were double booked. We got a room with a shared living space with some youngsters (this was supposed to be a romantic getaway). Next day, the single room we got had a wet carpet and the electricity went out for half the time! I will never advise anyone to stay here!

Room tip: Choose a different place to stay
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marta G, Public Relations Manager at Gordian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for the late review, my apologies to you again. as you can see, the following year we have been receiving great reviews so we don't understand the purpose of this, one year later.
Yes, you stayed one year ago with some of my other guest in your own quarters which I did apologize and gave you and the other guest discount as well.
The next day you were moved to an other unit the carpet was not wet also there were no electrical problems. There is a generator on the property and it comes on automatically when there is an outage from our source of supply. The BVI's suffer in general low power several times, that is why we have an electric generator: to avoid our guests any inconvenience caused by the BVI Electrical Company or mother nature doing, we live in the Caribbean.
Our motto is treat others the same way you would like to be treated and I am doing just that to all our guests, we tried to amend this mistake by giving you and the other party a discount and I apologize again. Fortunately, we haven't had a bad experiece or mistake to our newest guests, sorry it happened to you.