Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$197
View deal
Hotels.comUS$197
TravelocityUS$197
Orbitz.comUS$197
CheapTicketsUS$197
TripadvisorUS$197
ZenHotels.com
All reviews pirate show tuna appetizer laundry service provision store our entire trip british virgin islands jumbies spa melissa beaches balconies entrees
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

we had good food and enjoyed the excellent Pirate show, live musics and laughs. This is a beautiful sheltered Bay if you are anchoring or swimming. Great staff and a lovely ambience. Very kid friendly show.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank N195WJcymraeg
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

This is our go to location for excellent meals with extremely attentive staff.
The dinning room menu allows for just appetizers for a light meal or an excellent selection of entrees plus a daily specials menus.
We had dinner here three times. On one of our visits we shared a ceaser salard, my wife chose the tuna appetizer and I the dinner grilled shrimp.
See pics
I would have to say this is the best restaurant on the island if you are looking for excellent service, ambiance and wonderfully prepared and presented meals.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oldsalt4
Reviewed 8 December 2019

If you want a nice relaxation , lay in, snoozy Sunday, evening on the balcony well do not come here, 10 day’s I have listen from 6.30am until 6.30pm 7 days a week, drilling, circular sawing, cement mixing, hammering and everything that is been done.

Yes I understand the work needs to be done and I understand it has to happen, but absolutely no concern for paying guests are taken, it’s a nightmere and I cannot wait to leave, couldn’t the resort have one day with no building work , it’s an absolute joke

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunseaandbeach11
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We stayed on Boatyball 2 nights at Leverick. Happy hour was great and we enjoyed a quick dip in the pool! The resort provides laundry service, a spa, and a grocery store for everything we needed! The cute shop had beautiful gifts, and the restaurant had great appetizers.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank cindycA7941SZ
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Thank you very much! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 May 2019

I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of my trip to the BVI. There aren't many places to stay since Irma destroyed much of the island. Leticia was great when I emailed about staying there. I was excited to stay there, but was a bit disappointed when I arrived. I took the ferry over from Tortola and thought LBR was going to pick me up, but I had to take a taxi (unexpected expense), then the front desk staff weren't the friendliest, and the room had bugs (none in the bed thankfully!). What did I like? The room I was in had a great view of the marina and sunsets, a balcony, beach bar/resturants, little grocery store, pool and lounge chairs on the "beach", and evening entertainment. The front desk staff did help me rent a car for part of my stay, which was super helpful!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Hello! Thank you for your visit and review! We always take care of the rooms and use extermination to get rid of unwelcome bugs. Our hotel rates are very affordable so we don´t offer rides from the ferry dock. Sorry about your little disappointment. We hope to see you back again and make your future stay better!
LB