Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Orbitz.com
travelup.com
All reviews beach drops our honeymoon sugar mill sea turtles fitness center picnic lunch beach service boat ride infinity pool couples massage the resort offers great resort private beach beach front hiking trails paddle boards spent a week
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

This was my first visit to a resort in the BVI. The Rosewood at Little Dix Bay is such a gem. The service is amazing, the rooms are beautiful and the beach is heavenly. The resort has a lot of great activities for all interests. I will definitely return!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

What is there not to love about Rosewood LDB? My wife, son, and I spent 11 days perched just above the low-slung trees overlooking a gorgeous bay with panoramic views of the Atlantic in the distance. A private plunge pool and outdoor lounge always ready and welcoming made it hard to leave the suite—but leave you must, because there is so much more.

The service is distinguished, the food is delightful, and the setting is darling. The architecture of the now-legendary pyramid-like restaurant structures is almost alien, but in the best possible way; an exotic blend of Indonesian and mid-century rustic with that natural linen/rugged stonework, yet barefoot luxe vibe throughout.

The food is eclectic, well made, with the finest ingredients. I probably drank 2 gallons worth of the best watermelon juice I’ve ever had, and that was just for breakfast. Dinner was always different as there are 4 restaurants on the property and each one has its own theme night to make it interesting. We only ate off property once in the time we were there and never felt like we were getting bored with the food.

The turquoise bay is gorgeous with tons to do. Kayaking is a great way to tour around and get some sun and the snorkeling is interesting enough to admit a few tours around the bay’s coral reefs. Sea turtles and sting rays are daily sightings, and the typical tropical fish are here in abundance (Dory’s and Nemo’s and all the usual suspects).

The spa boasts perhaps the most stunning (double) infinity pool in the Caribbean, if not anywhere. Perched on a cliff and facing northwest, a late evening massage yields an unexpected treat — warm island tea and a sundowner to die for, just in time for a leisurely stroll to Sugar Mill restaurant and a table in the sand, waves gently lapping the shore a few feet away....

I’m almost there now just thinking about it.

An absolute must visit. Or two, or ten, as so many others eventually seem to do.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Beautiful property, 5 star service, butler service at your beck and call. Beautiful people, The resort looks like it was plucked out of a South Pacific movie. So private and feels so far away, but had it not been for all the covid protocol and the British government’s handling of things, the trip would have been better. The resort is a 10, but 4 covid test
In a week? Come on, BVI government. You check your employees every 21 days, and it require a total of 4 test, for weeks vacation. In spite of all that and the portals and forms having to be uploaded with mind numbing slow wi-fI, the B.V.I. government couldn’t ruin our try

Room tip: They don’t tell you everything and I here in June the government may ease requirements for coming in.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank corkyg645
Reviewed 18 April 2021

My family & I had the most fantastic time this week at LDB, our favorite place in the world and our 3rd visit in 10 years. The job they did with the renovation is absolutely stunning and complements the beautiful setting so perfectly.

The Covid protocols were also such a breeze! I was nervous about this but the whole process was extremely seamless and easy and didn’t detract from our experience one bit. We actually felt super safe knowing that everyone on the island had gone through the same rigorous screening.

The resort is so perfectly set up for families traveling with babies - having the rooms so close to the beach was really so convenient and even allowed my husband and I some quiet relaxing time on the beach while the baby slept!

Also, even though the restaurants don’t technically open for dinner until 6, we arrived each night at 5:45 and we were always graciously welcomed and with our orders put in at 6pm, we were able to enjoy dinner and be back in our room for baby’s bedtime by 7pm no problem. Very very efficient and quick service! I was truthfully a little nervous about dinner interfering with bedtime but every night it was a seamless experience.

I also really wanted to highlight some of the INCREDIBLE team members we got to know this week.

First, our butlers Reddy & Pradeep were so great! So incredibly responsive and helpful, the service levels they provided were very very high.

Next, Mikel & Portland at the beach!! So spirited and funny while also being very service-oriented, we really enjoyed getting to know them this week. Donna at the beach also noticed one day that my husband had gotten badly sunburned so she went out of her way to bring us fresh aloe for his sunburn which was incredibly thoughtful.

Finally, the team members in F&B were amazing and were so sweet with my son! In situations like at meals where babies can be challenging, truly every single person we interacted with could not have been friendlier or more doting on him, providing him with various kids utensils, toys, his own special cups, etc. We really felt the love at all our meals!! I wanted to include a special shout out to Marcus & Sandra who went above and beyond to be so thoughtful and sweet, even Marcus taking our son for a little stroll under the lanterns on our last night. Also, among many others, Khoy, Helen, Jamie, Caroline, Kesha, and Nadia, who sang to my son with her beautiful voice the nicest farewell song on our last day. We will 1000% be back!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 April 2021

I didn't actually stay at this hotel so I can't comment on the property (although it looks amazing), but the spa is second to none. Double infinity pool overlooking the ocean. The massage was the best I've had and the massage room had a view of the ocean. Once the massage started, the doors were opened and you could hear the ocean. Needless to say, I feel asleep. A truly relaxing experience. And it's not that much more expensive than a massage in the States.

Date of stay: February 2021