9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$167
Booking.comUS$183
Orbitz.comUS$167
PricelineUS$183
Trip.comUS$168
ZenHotels.comUS$313
All reviews rum sebastians bvi island caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The hotel has a unique Wes Anderson-meets-French-Riviera style with a definite Caribbean flare. The rooms are quaint and have a lot of personality. I highly recommend this place especially if you're young and looking to meet other people - they have a great karaoke night on Thursdays. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly.

Room tip: Rooms facing the ocean are quite loud, especially at night as the waves are quite strong.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

We ate brunch at Sebastian’s today. It was the best meal we’ve eaten on our 2 week vacation. Chef Esposito cooked an exquisite lobster for us among other items. The highlight of the meal was chef previewing the lobster and discussing how we’d like it cooked while displaying this beautiful 5 lbs crustacean. It was a scene out of central casting with Esposito, clad in all whites, positioned against the backdrop of apple bay as wave crash along the shore and Jost Van Dyke glistened in the distance. Sebastian's is a must do for anyone vacationing in the islands!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jduskin
Reviewed 20 December 2020

I had to travel to Tortola for a funeral. There is a 4 day quarantine in place and my family and I stayed at Sebastians. Before arriving I had slight concerns as with the quarantine, I knew I would not be able to leave and was not sure if they would have things we would need unexpectedly. I am happy to say that the stay was very comfortable. The staff put forth their greatest effort to make us comfortable and accommodate us in various ways. The food was excellent, especially the lobster mac and cheese! Assistance was just a Whatsapp call away. The staff were very friendly and understanding. I would definitely stay here again and recommended it to anyone traveling to the BVI. The ocean is only a few steps away and is a beautiful backdrop to the restaurant they had on site. Book a stay at Sebastians, trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 881tashat
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Great location and wonderful people. Not a 5 because the shower water was cold! Everything else was very nice. The Sebastian's Rum was sensational and I didn't even know I liked Rum. Food was readily available right at the resort.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Gretchen B
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We had come off a boat and were spending our last night in the BVI before flying home. Sebastians was perfect. Great shower, lovely beds and aircon. The food was some of the best we'd had on the trip and the staff were lovely. The food, while expensive (that's normal for the BVI) wasn't as expensive as we'd experienced elsewhere. The only downside if you can call it is that you are a bit isolated and if you have small children, the beach is a bit rocky before you get to the sand. I'm not sure I'd want to stay here for more than a couple of nights. You really need a car to get around the island and that's worth doing. Airport is the other end but in easy reach from here. Would def. recommend.

Room tip: The nicest rooms overlook the sea and have a balcony with seats and a table.
Date of stay: February 2020