Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

Our expectations were low and we were very pleasantly surprised. Big clean air-conditioned room with excellent WiFi. Restaurant closed shortly after 9pm for orders but they accommodated our request. Our room was up two flights of stairs - hard work with heavy bags.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank JeremyS588
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

This is a return visit for us. We had great chicken wings and fries a bucket beer and free WiFi. Staff (Stacey) was excellent, attentive and friendly. The food was great and the beers served in the chilled bucket rounded off nicely. This place does exactly what it says on the tin.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2019

We visited the bar/restaurant part for a drink, not realising it was part of a hotel too. We visited on a cruise and chose this spot as refuge from the rain. It also offered free wifi. The waitresses were not very welcoming, but a retired policeman who seemed to work there struck up a conversation. We only had a soft drink, which was quite expensive.
It is located in the marina area but, with the wind and rain, they pulled down the plastic windows, so,we didn't even have a nice view. It looked like this was a polpular place for locals to eat.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 November 2019

I was staying at the village cats for a week . I arrived after travelling 14 hours and was given the key to my room. The room was on the third floor with no lift and being so tired this is not what I expected. The room was clean and acceptable and the view from the room was nice. The wifi in the room was not working and the phone in the room did not work either. The next morning I woke up to the smell of meat cooking and it was a strong smell. I went to complain to reception and was told that the vent from the kitchen was by my room and the air conditioning was blowing the smell into the room. My new alarm clock became the different smell at 6am in the morning from bacon frying to eggs and fried chicken. I had to go and complain again after day 3 that the wifi was still not working before it was sorted out. The staff on the main desk were friendly but it was not really in their power to get things done. I will not be staying there again .

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2019

We stayed here for one night prior to our week-long sail in April 2019. It was perfect for our needs. The rooms were clean with good AC and a refrigerator. Our room had a lovely view of the marina. The onsite bar got plenty of business from us. We met nice people of both sides of the bar. We were there on a Thursday - which is their karaoke night. if you had asked anyone in our group of six if we were "karaoke people" prior to this night we would have all said NO. But we had a blast.

We went outside of the hotel for dinner and there were plenty of good places to eat within walking distance. We had breakfast at the hotel and it was very good. We were able to walk out of our rooms directly to the dock were our yacht was waiting for us. It was perfect for our needs.

This hotel received a major renovation since the hurricanes so everything is up to date, clean and fresh.

Room tip: We had a 4th floor marina view that was large and quiet. It is a walk-up though so be prepared.
Date of stay: April 2019