Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

The worst hotel I’ve stayed in a long time.
The rooms I booked is not the one I received for a starter. The service of the receptionist was as if I was begging for food, with this awful face and making us feel unwelcome. We asked to split the bill in two cards and she took it like if we had no money to pay and we were making her work so hard.
The rooms are of a 1 str hotel and the sheets smell bad. There was trash in the floor.

I asked for a cab to go have dinner and they couldn’t ask for one. We had to walk 15 min to get one, I now have the phone that they unbelievably don’t.
I’m really not exagerating, this was really a bad experience.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 880manuelc
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Very fresh and clean with unique ambiance and character. Excellent location across road from Conch Charters.
Website phone number needs to be updated .;Possibly d/t hurricane Irma damage.Good value and reasonably priced compared to other hotels.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed 1 night as we did not have other option for that night. Our room was big but rather dilapidated. None of balcony doors shut or close, roaches. The view was good. Did not see any amenities on the property. They might be still recovering from the storm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

While the USVI and BVI rebuild from Irma, this location is doing its best. The views of Road Town harbor are beautiful. The rooms were sparse but were very very clean, cool, fresh crisp linens and a nice shower. The chef was wonderful as well. We had the chicken for dinner and eggs for breakfast. Price was good for the value. We stayed only one night prior to a boat charter.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 173kellies
Reviewed 11 November 2019

This Hotel should not be operating at all!! I paid $ 150 per night for 4 nights and $ 180 in "recovery and taxes" so $ 780 in total. The room was dirty, it smelled and had broken tiles on the floor. The bathroom ceiling paint was peeling off and the plumbing pipes with foam insulation were just above the shower head along the wall of the shower. The bathroom door was splitting at the bottom, just shockingly bad. It's worth maybe $ 30 per night. I had breakfast the first morning and ordered 2 eggs with toast and it came with one big slice of potato and some fruit and a cup of coffee. The bill came to $ 17.
I did complain to Hotels.com and they tried to get a refund but could only offer me a coupon for $ 156 for a future trip. I complained to the receptionist and she really didn't seem to care, atl all. Really upset about this one. Don't book this hotel

Room tip: There is nothing good about this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business